A Prediction. The Dems will romp in the next election.

The Republicans should have built a full-assed fence when they had the chance.

bullshit ...

and the Mexicans wouldn't cut holes in a full fence and help themselves to American soil?

enforce the damn laws on the books TO THE LETTER OR stfu about immigration LAWS ... PERIOD!

Hmm. If fences don't work, why does Obama have one around the White House?

Mark

apparently you need to get out more ... some moron hopped the WH fence and made it to the front porch a couple of weeks ago... durrrrrrr Fence durrrrrr

Nothing is infallible. If fences don't work, then the millions of miles of security fences across this nation are useless as well, right? Add to that any security measure anywhere, since none has 100% safety record.

Say, when you go to bed at night, do you lock your doors?

Mark

logic and reasoning aren't your strong suits are they?

Why? If you say it won't work, then it is incumbent on you to explain why. If a fence doesn't work, why are they still being installed today?

Door locks don't work either, I assume, because we still have break ins. Should people just give up locking their doors?

Mark

The GOP doesnt have to do anything on immigration. They probably will. And with any luck they will dodge the two extremes. Those would be the "Build a bigger fence and deport all illegals" on one side and "let everyone in and sign them up for welfare at the door" on the other.

A path to citizenship will split the party in two.

Mark

There's no doubt that the Dems will be in a much better position in 2 years, but it remains to be seen whether a "romp" will occur.

bullshit ...

and the Mexicans wouldn't cut holes in a full fence and help themselves to American soil?

enforce the damn laws on the books TO THE LETTER OR stfu about immigration LAWS ... PERIOD!

Mark

apparently you need to get out more ... some moron hopped the WH fence and made it to the front porch a couple of weeks ago... durrrrrrr Fence durrrrrr

Nothing is infallible. If fences don't work, then the millions of miles of security fences across this nation are useless as well, right? Add to that any security measure anywhere, since none has 100% safety record.

Mark

Why? If you say it won't work, then it is incumbent on you to explain why. If a fence doesn't work, why are they still being installed today?

Door locks don't work either, I assume, because we still have break ins. Should people just give up locking their doors?

Mark
You think there's a difference between a fence that's maybe 1/2 mile long in an urban area with law enforcement minutes away and one that's 3000 miles long mostly in remote places?

bullshit ...

Mark

Mark

Mark

incumbent this sport ..

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncst.../img/fn-latino/news/0/0/Border Fence Peek.jpg

then incumbent this .. you fence moron.

Fixing holes in border fence a never-ending task for U.S. agents - East Valley Local News - EVTNow

Last edited:
The GOP doesnt have to do anything on immigration. They probably will. And with any luck they will dodge the two extremes. Those would be the "Build a bigger fence and deport all illegals" on one side and "let everyone in and sign them up for welfare at the door" on the other.

Mark
A lot of people will scream "Amnesty" but cooler heads will prevail.
If the radical anti immigration were so powerful Tom Tancredo would have been the presidential candidate.

Maybe if they stay the hell away from identity politics and focus on real policies.
Like:
1. Higher minimum wage for all...10 dollars per hour!
2. Legalizing pot
3. More money for education, science and infrastructure! Yes, it would be a good idea to lay out a plan for reform for education and more money for both science & infrastructure!

Identity politics is accusing whites or males that we're just evil. Like that bitch from LA accusing the entire state of being sexist and racist. This isn't good for this country or a good plan with winning the next election.

You stay the hell away from it and focus on the 3 above. You will win in 2016.

"Romp" is an excellent choice of words to convey the thought of childish Democrats dancing their way into an election whilst chanting "ooooooommmmmmmmmm".

I like it!

Mark

Mark

Mark
You think there's a difference between a fence that's maybe 1/2 mile long in an urban area with law enforcement minutes away and one that's 3000 miles long mostly in remote places?

I don't know. Do military bases have fences? How about Area 51? Is there any particular reason a fence won't work other than the magnitude of the project?

It seems America continually bitches about jobs, and when we could create thousands of jobs building and protecting a fence, a fence that would SAVE US untold billions, suddenly, it becomes "too hard".

I don't buy it. Its a lack of will that makes fences unsuccessful.

Mark

Our GOP can hold the Congress and take the Presidency if

1. we become more populist and less corporatist in the next year

2. we sincerely keep reaching out to women and minorities

3. we work on sincere immigration reform

4. we keep hitting the neo-con and the extremists of the TPM in the collective nose

Mark

Mark

Mark

incumbent this sport ..

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncst.../img/fn-latino/news/0/0/Border Fence Peek.jpg

Fixing holes in border fence a never-ending task for U.S. agents - East Valley Local News - EVTNow

And? Providing the American people with government work is a time honored leftist tradition. Fixing a few holes and placing a few guards is a fair trade for the billions we save not providing services to low educated illegals.

A better "bang for your buck" would be hard to find, actually.

Mark

Mark
If the radical anti immigration were so powerful Tom Tancredo would have been the presidential candidate.

What do you consider "radical"?

Mark

4. we keep hitting the neo-con and the extremists of the TPM in the collective nose

If the GOP isn't supporting conservative principles, I don't care if they win elections or not. If my choice is between two liberal parties, I can just admit that the progressives have won and wait until the collapse.

Mark

If the GOP isn't supporting conservative principles, I don't care if they win elections or not. If my choice is between two liberal parties, I can just admit that the progressives have won and wait until the collapse.

Mark

What exactly do you want?

Mark

Mark
Build a fence, mine it, turn America into a police state.

Mark

What exactly do you want?

A return to smaller government. Secure borders. A military thats job is to protect the US and not be the worlds policeman(BTW, a military used for defense is a conservative principle, most people probably don't know about).

Mark

Mark

Mark

incumbent this sport ..

And? Providing the American people with government work is a time honored leftist tradition. Fixing a few holes and placing a few guards is a fair trade for the billions we save not providing services to low educated illegals.

A better "bang for your buck" would be hard to find, actually.

Mark

and what? Being Incumbent as YOU say, I gave you proof of exactly how worthless a 1.2 billion dollar fence is .. your request.

AND you still want to complete the fence ?

Yes or no?

Mark

Mark
Build a fence, mine it, turn America into a police state.

Is protecting your borders a police state? If true, we already are a police state.

Mark

The Republicans should have built a full-assed fence when they had the chance.

bullshit ...

I favour a machine gun every 300 yards, until this shit stops.

I'd also like to see workers get to go through a gate, get photo ID, finger printed, and iris scanned.

If things got better, I'd forgo the microchipping for now.

Forum List

Back