A presidential redo...who would you now vote for?

If we had a redo of the 2016 election, would Trump win or Hillary?

• Trump would win by a landslide if we had a redo

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • I would vote for Hillary all the way, while holding my nose

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I would do a write in, neither are worth my vote

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
Even more people would vote for trump this time around.

And the illegal vote would not happen.

The sooner you get with the times, the more that can be accomplished for this country.

If we had it to do all over again.....
The-Bestsellers-Written-by-the-Republican-Candidate-Donald-J.-Trump.jpg

• Banned
Even more people would vote for trump this time around.

And the illegal vote would not happen.
If that was the case, fool, why are his ratings still below 50% and and and know for a fact that only 37% of the voting population voted for the clown. And like you, I can't wait for Trump to show proof of 300 illegals voting illegally, something he's trying very hard to defuse these days.

I can't make an informed choice until after the swimsuit competition.

Last edited:
Screw Trump. America doesn't need a middle-man.

Putin can run both countries!

putin-366.jpg

hey, nutter.... I love the ASSumption that anyone who voted for Hillary held their nose.

try again, loon.

because she'd win by even more than the popular vote she beat the orange sociopath with

The popular vote means absolutely fuck all which is why Trump didn't campaign in California, Illinois, or New York you dumb ****.

hey, nutter.... I love the ASSumption that anyone who voted for Hillary held their nose.

try again, loon.

because she'd win by even more than the popular vote she beat the orange sociopath with

And you're basing this off of what exactly? You're a loser and a traitor to your people. Go fuck yourself

Knowing what we know now, the election would have been thrown into the House, and the House would selected McMullin.

Or they could accept Trump, impeach and remove him, and let Pence step up.

try again, loon.

You are sadly misinformed. While they both got millions of votes, many people held their nose to do so as they both were deeply flawed candidates.

try again, loon.

And you're basing this off of what exactly? You're a loser and a traitor to your people. Go fuck yourself

She's basing it on wine and Prozac.

I did not vote for Trump, but he's actually doing what he said he'd do. Given that I thought he was totally full of shit on actually following through with what he said he'd do, I'm surprised.

Add to that to the total and ongoing idiotic meltdown on the left because the little whiners didn't get their way and I'm voting for him over Hillary.

Forum List

Back