A proposal for those who support Israel

I'll agree to support Israel

No one in Israel (or out of it) give a fetid dingo's kidney if you support or don't support Israel. You're of no consequence.
Hmmmm... is it not this attitude that has kept Jew hatred alive?
Hmmmm isn't your response yet another antisemitic canard that's been said by morons like you many times before?

Look we get it Achmed, you're a terrorist loving IslamoNazi troll who hates the Joooos. What else is new?

No one in Israel (or out of it) give a fetid dingo's kidney if you support or don't support Israel. You're of no consequence.
Hmmmm isn't your response yet another antisemitic canard that's been said by morons like you many times before?

Look we get it Achmed, you're a terrorist loving IslamoNazi troll who hates the Joooos. What else is new?
No, it is not. What do you believe to cause Jew hatred throughout the centuries and according to the ADL, still rising?

And NO! I am a Jew. I am just willing to look at these issues logically and speak honestly.

And NO! I am a Jew.

bullshit.jpg

No, it is not. What do you believe to cause Jew hatred throughout the centuries and according to the ADL, still rising?

And NO! I am a Jew. I am just willing to look at these issues logically and speak honestly.
Actually it's quite obvious, you're a Muslim psycho troll who is either Palestinian or with ties to Palestinians. But then again, nothing about your antisemitism and behavior is surprising.

...Americans can get back control of their banks and media....
This is our greatest problem and the sooner AMERICA WAKES TO THIS, THE SOONER WE CAN HAVE A REAL LASTING PEACE.

View attachment 126722

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
You quote a lunatic traitor who worshiped Mussolini and Hitler? 'Nuff said.
HUH?

View attachment 126751
I wonder what Churchill said about Islam?

Winston%2BChurchill.Islam.jpg

...Americans can get back control of their banks and media....
This is our greatest problem and the sooner AMERICA WAKES TO THIS, THE SOONER WE CAN HAVE A REAL LASTING PEACE.

View attachment 126722

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
You quote a lunatic traitor who worshiped Mussolini and Hitler? 'Nuff said.
HUH?

View attachment 126751

Why don't you do your homework Achmed.
winston-churchill-on-islam.jpg

This was the thread on Americans getting back control of their banks and media. It is one of our greatest challenges. None of that crap you are posting has a damn thing to do with it, but you are an idiot.

This was the thread on Americans getting back control of their banks and media. It is one of our greatest challenges. None of that crap you are posting has a damn thing to do with it, but you are an idiot.

Who told you those lies, Seal The Sock?

Yeah, this was a thread suggesting all Jews leave the US, not "Jews controlling banks and media", which is totally false...until you started derailing it with your antisemitic crap, and then brought up Churchill. And now...you're whining 'cause you got your IslamoNazi ass humiliated.

Forum List

Back