a proud moment in my hometown

Public health and politics are not mutually exclusive, which is what you suggest.
Karl Marx said 'religion is the opiate of the masses.' Well, in my humble opinion, opium is the opiate of the masses. We don't have time to attack Marx or Soros or any other Oz like man behind the curtain. The problem is real, it's here and we need pragmatic solutions, not academic theory.
What are your pragmatic solutions? I bet you want more tax dollars AmIRite?
If this was an influenza outbreak, would you withhold tax dollars to stem the spread of the disease? If this was Ebola, would you be so reluctant to stop it with tax dollars?

You realize that the constitution provides for the general welfare, right? Isn't the welfare of communities large and small worthy of any public help?
I've never heard of anyone catching a heroin overdose. That's like catching a pregnancy.
It's a public health crisis. Why do people use heroin? Perhaps they became addicted to opioid pain killers and have no recourse but to use the cheapest opioid around. Perhaps there is more addictive heroin today than ever. Perhaps they did make some unfortunate choices, but should they suffer, and make their communities suffer without recourse?

Heroin addiction is a disease. Let's treat it as such.
It's a disease transmitted by a culture. Recognize the instigator of the culture and cut it off. But that would call for the elimination if the current democrat party

I've never heard of anyone catching a heroin overdose. That's like catching a pregnancy.
It's a public health crisis. Why do people use heroin? Perhaps they became addicted to opioid pain killers and have no recourse but to use the cheapest opioid around. Perhaps there is more addictive heroin today than ever. Perhaps they did make some unfortunate choices, but should they suffer, and make their communities suffer without recourse?

Yes! Have the balls to live by the choices you make. Don't make my kid go without milk so you can shoot up heroin. Dummie.
Where has anyone ever proposed your children should go without milk in order to address this disease?

Have you run out of ideas as well as compassion? The fall back for the shallow mind is hyperbole. And if the shoe fits...
Do you libtards think the taxpayers pockets are bottomless?
And what should government do? Nothing? Just let communities large and small erode under the scourge of heroin!

What should government do? Deliver the mail, protect the shores, preserve rights and get out of the way?

You selfish, unthinking contemporary Conservatives are, indeed a hinderence, the problem not the solution and undeniably deplorable.
Nope! Ass swipe! Seal the frickin border, build a wall stop the flow! Capture and kill drug runners. I am selfish for not relinquishing my pay so you can feed your habit? How selfish are ewe to expect my kids milk money for your filthy habit. I knew you shitheads did not care about our children but this literally takes the cake! Donut?

Yes! Have the balls to live by the choices you make. Don't make my kid go without milk so you can shoot up heroin. Dummie.
Where has anyone ever proposed your children should go without milk in order to address this disease?

Have you run out of ideas as well as compassion? The fall back for the shallow mind is hyperbole. And if the shoe fits...
And what should government do? Nothing? Just let communities large and small erode under the scourge of heroin!

What should government do? Deliver the mail, protect the shores, preserve rights and get out of the way?

You selfish, unthinking contemporary Conservatives are, indeed a hinderence, the problem not the solution and undeniably deplorable.
The gov should work to stifle supply. Then there would be no problem because there would be no heroin. Duh.

And you are undeniably despicable which Trumps deplorable!

The gov should work to stifle supply. Then there would be no problem because there would be no heroin. Duh.
Then, they'd just cook them up a little meth and tell you to pay the bill.

Then, they'd just cook them up a little meth and tell you to pay the bill.
Then stop that, too. Make the punishment harsher to dissuade the drug dealing. Acting like it's all inevitable not only feeds the problem, it's a tactic the left relies on to keep the drug use going.

Forum List

Back