a proud moment in my hometown

My solution! Let them overdose! They won't do it a second time.
They are victims. They are your sons and daughters, mothers and fathers. American citizens.

If you truly believe the solution is to let overdose deaths rage across this nation, how in God's name can you call yourself a human possessing basic humanity?
Who are they victims of?
Not 'who' but what. is what.

I know it's far easier for you to find someone to blame. Someone you can personally vilify. Preferably someone political. That's easier because, like all partisan idiots, you lack imagination, a fully developed world view and common sense.

But the scourge is heroin, not politics, not one individual or a political cabal.
So they grew , and processed their very own heroin? Correct? It's ALL the heroin's fault. Do I read you right?
As far as the police suspect, and they have more information than you, the heroin in question came from Cleveland or Buffalo.

It's the substance.
Here's a good summation of the intent of Frankfurt School Marxism.
Look at #6 as it encourages intoxication. Then consider how so much of the 1960's is currently being rehashed...

Our Cultural Decay Mirrors Frankfurt School Program

The creed from the left. "We have lost the war on drugs." "So, we need to legalize drugs." Do you deny that? Do you deny that the left made it political?
We need to rethink our strategy. Making drugs illegal makes drug use a criminal offense, not a public health and safety problem, which is definitely is.

Should we pursue the same course even after 45 years of trying and failing?

How's that War on Drugs been working out so far?
You need to consider what drives people to use.

Did you write a thank you note to Soros?
C'mon! This is not a political problem.

Yes, it is. Google Frankfurt School.
Are you intellectually capable of differentiating between political and public health issues? Does every problem fit into a political template? Can every issue be defined along an exact latitude of politics and a longitude of conspiracy?

If the sewage treatment plant in your town was failing to properly clean waste water, would you automatically blame the board of water and sewage, or would you want to know what in the plant is broken?

Well, the sewage plant in my town is broken. Too many heroin users are living, working, over dosing and dying here. I'm not looking for some academic theory to put the blame on someone. I am looking at a significant public health problem and for answers we, as a community can apply to stop it. We simply don't have time to tear down ivory towers and blame the man behind the curtain. Then pat ourselves on the back for a job undone, but political points scored.

The creed from the left. "We have lost the war on drugs." "So, we need to legalize drugs." Do you deny that? Do you deny that the left made it political?
We need to rethink our strategy. Making drugs illegal makes drug use a criminal offense, not a public health and safety problem, which is definitely is.

I listen to public health officials talking about the over prescription of opioid pain killers.

Did you write a thank you note to Soros?
C'mon! This is not a political problem.

Are you intellectually capable of differentiating between political and public health issues? Does every problem fit into a political template? Can every issue be defined along an exact latitude of politics and a longitude of conspiracy?

If the sewage treatment plant in your town was failing to properly clean waste water, would you automatically blame the board of water and sewage, or would you want to know what in the plant is broken?

Well, the sewage plant in my town is broken. Too many heroin users are living, working, over dosing and dying here. I'm not looking for some academic theory to put the blame on someone. I am looking at a significant public health problem and for answers we, as a community can apply to stop it. We simply don't have time to tear down ivory towers and blame the man behind the curtain. Then pat ourselves on the back for a job undone, but political points scored.
Public health and politics are not mutually exclusive, which is what you suggest.

Public health and politics are not mutually exclusive, which is what you suggest.
Karl Marx said 'religion is the opiate of the masses.' Well, in my humble opinion, opium is the opiate of the masses. We don't have time to attack Marx or Soros or any other Oz like man behind the curtain. The problem is real, it's here and we need pragmatic solutions, not academic theory.

I listen to public health officials talking about the over prescription of opioid pain killers.
That actually played a part in my sister's suicide. She was driven to that despair by the heroin-overdose death of her 23-year-old son.
All in Ohio.

Karl Marx said 'religion is the opiate of the masses.' Well, in my humble opinion, opium is the opiate of the masses. We don't have time to attack Marx or Soros or any other Oz like man behind the curtain. The problem is real, it's here and we need pragmatic solutions, not academic theory.
You must first recognize the source and impetus and cut it off. You address the symptom.

My solution! Let them overdose! They won't do it a second time.
They are victims. They are your sons and daughters, mothers and fathers. American citizens.

If you truly believe the solution is to let overdose deaths rage across this nation, how in God's name can you call yourself a human possessing basic humanity?
Who are they victims of?
Not 'who' but what. is what.

I know it's far easier for you to find someone to blame. Someone you can personally vilify. Preferably someone political. That's easier because, like all partisan idiots, you lack imagination, a fully developed world view and common sense.

But the scourge is heroin, not politics, not one individual or a political cabal.
So they grew , and processed their very own heroin? Correct? It's ALL the heroin's fault. Do I read you right?
As far as the police suspect, and they have more information than you, the heroin in question came from Cleveland or Buffalo.

It's the substance.
They have poppy fields in Cleveland and Buffalo? Wow!

What are your pragmatic solutions? I bet you want more tax dollars AmIRite?

If this was an influenza outbreak, would you withhold tax dollars to stem the spread of the disease? If this was Ebola, would you be so reluctant to stop it with tax dollars?

You realize that the constitution provides for the general welfare, right? Isn't the welfare of communities large and small worthy of any public help?

If this was an influenza outbreak, would you withhold tax dollars to stem the spread of the disease? If this was Ebola, would you be so reluctant to stop it with tax dollars?

You realize that the constitution provides for the general welfare, right? Isn't the welfare of communities large and small worthy of any public help?
I've never heard of anyone catching a heroin overdose. That's like catching a pregnancy.

Oh I get it! You want to get high on heroin by choice., overdose, damn near kill yourself and send me the bill. AmIRite? Now, who purposefully gets the flu and Ebola and injects it into their systems?

I've never heard of anyone catching a heroin overdose. That's like catching a pregnancy.
It's a public health crisis. Why do people use heroin? Perhaps they became addicted to opioid pain killers and have no recourse but to use the cheapest opioid around. Perhaps there is more addictive heroin today than ever. Perhaps they did make some unfortunate choices, but should they suffer, and make their communities suffer without recourse?

Heroin addiction is a disease. Let's treat it as such.

Oh I get it! You want to get high on heroin by choice., overdose, damn near kill yourself and send me the bill. AmIRite? Now, who purposefully gets the flu and Ebola and injects it into their systems?
see post #34

It's a public health crisis. Why do people use heroin? Perhaps they became addicted to opioid pain killers and have no recourse but to use the cheapest opioid around. Perhaps there is more addictive heroin today than ever. Perhaps they did make some unfortunate choices, but should they suffer, and make their communities suffer without recourse?

Yes! Have the balls to live by the choices you make. Don't make my kid go without milk so you can shoot up heroin. Dummie.

Yes! Have the balls to live by the choices you make. Don't make my kid go without milk so you can shoot up heroin. Dummie.
Where has anyone ever proposed your children should go without milk in order to address this disease?

Have you run out of ideas as well as compassion? The fall back for the shallow mind is hyperbole. And if the shoe fits...

Where has anyone ever proposed your children should go without milk in order to address this disease?

Have you run out of ideas as well as compassion? The fall back for the shallow mind is hyperbole. And if the shoe fits...
Do you libtards think the taxpayers pockets are bottomless?

Do you libtards think the taxpayers pockets are bottomless?
And what should government do? Nothing? Just let communities large and small erode under the scourge of heroin!

What should government do? Deliver the mail, protect the shores, preserve rights and get out of the way?

You selfish, unthinking contemporary Conservatives are, indeed a hinderence, the problem not the solution and undeniably deplorable.

Forum List

Back