A Question For All WOKE African Americans

There's very, very, very few actual African-Americans in the country.

Very few. It's one of the most misused terms in the American lexicon.

The majority of black Americans have more in common with a white guy from Iowa than they do with an actual African.

And most true African-Americans are openly vocal with regard to their distaste for the culture of black Americans.

Of course, the truth may sting a bit. It is, none the less, the truth of the matter.
Shut that shit up. You don't say this about Irish Americans, Italian Americans etc. And most Africans I know, and I am quite sure I know far more than you, do not have whatever distaste you made up.

That's the truth, not what you say.

I know that, but you can't say black anymore and I think this is a legit question. They want to be recognized and feel like they're a part of history but yet at the same time they try cherry picking through it and only want the good stuff. Hence black history month as a perfect example of it. (Again I'm not speaking of all black people but way too many of them are like this.) White people didn't have all rainbows and unicorns either, and in fact most everything back through the history of The United States is bad.
There is no equivalence to what blacks and whites have experienced here. Whites who had it hard used race to exclude blacks.

There is no equivalence to what blacks and whites have experienced here. Whites who had it hard used race to exclude blacks.
That in itself is a racist statement. You don’t know wtf whites who had it hard went through. You don’t like whites acting like they know all about blacks, you sure as hell don’t know shit about whites. Don’t go spouting shit that happened before any of our lifetimes. That is the past. There are a lot of whites today who experienced horrendous things in their lives, so fuck off you imbecile.

OK. What is woke African american ?

You know you can google this shit and look it up. People don't always have to do your work for you, although for people like you it tends to come naturally.

Forum List

Back