A question: what is the definition of sexual harassment today?

If women would do what they were supposed to do and stay at home, there wouldn't be any sexual harassment in the workplace.
Sorry Stevie you'll have to move over to the Middle East to get those compliance orders in place and it ain't working out well over there either at this point so you may be disappointed.

Any comment by Bear513 deemed negative by women is harassment.
That is a troll post Jake. I think I will snitch to the mods like you do every day.
Read it again. The woman who does not like Bear's comments may deem it harassment. Noting that is not trolling, while your post is trolling. Go ahead and report yourself. :lol:

Last edited:
Any comment by Bear513 deemed negative by women is harassment.
That is a troll post Jake. I think I will snitch to the mods like you do every day.
Read it again. The woman who does not like Bear's comments may deem it harassment. Noting that is not trolling, while your post is trolling. Go ahead and report yourself. :lol:
This is your final warning Jake. If you persist, I will be forced to engage my Alt Right buddies to come for you.

Last edited:
I was watching this video and I want to know what these women were claiming at Fox...what is considerd work place sexual harassment ?

Be specific,....

It is defined by whatever a woman says it is, period. A woman can usually get you fired, or at least your career derailed, by accusing you of sexual harassment, without ever really identifying what you did.

And now for the reality-----> 10 men gawk at a woman wearing a bikini, and she is incensed at 9 of them, and claim sexual harassment. Why not the 10th? Because his name was Brad Pitt!

As long as sexual harassment is defined by the victim, and not a set of defined variables, men might as well hang it up. The only reason you aren't being prosecuted at this moment is--------> either you have no power in your place of employment, or you have no women working at your place of employment, or you haven't pissed a woman off lately by doing ANYTHING she sees as against her gender, such as not pick her 1st for the corporate baseball team.

Thank the left for all of this by the way. It is an extension of being PC, safe spaces, etc. Look at it this way-------->if the left can give people that are illegal the impetus to picket us for wanting to deport them and we are so stupid, we don't arrest them for outing themselves, then why would you think they couldn't convince 50% of the female population that they are being held back in life by males, and convince all of the men to sit by while they do it!

I was watching this video and I want to know what these women were claiming at Fox...what is considerd work place sexual harassment?

Unwelcome advances with sexual overtones. Kind of like how you go around to your male coworkers every friday offering to be their cock holster for the weekend. That's sexual harassment.

Forum List

Back