A Research by C.Ross Anthony

Israelis Stand to Gain $120 Billion, Palestinians $50 Billion in Two-State Solution Over Next Decade

Israelis Stand to Gain 120 Billion Palestinians 50 Billion in Two-State Solution Over Next Decade RAND
It's all about money. The world is all about money. Everything is about money and power. Money and power are core motivations.
Its pretty general saying but I think you should read the entire article, continue the conflict would cost billions to Israelis and Palestinians.

In the nonviolent resistance scenario, Palestinians would take actions to put economic and international pressure on the Israelis — a scenario some observers note may already be unfolding. In this event, Israelis could lose $80 billion and Palestinians could lose $12 billion relative to current trends. But compared with a two-state solution, losses from the non-violent resistance scenario become even more dramatic: about $200 billion for the Israelis and $60 billion for the Palestinians.

The implications of a unilateral withdrawal by Israel of West Bank settlers would depend greatly on the degree of coordination. If the Israelis were able to coordinate with both the Palestinians and international community, the overall impact on the Israeli economy would be negligible and the Palestinian economy would benefit from an economic dividend of nearly $8 billion over a 10-year period. However, with no coordination, the Israelis would stand to lose $20 billion.

Israelis Stand to Gain $120 Billion, Palestinians $50 Billion in Two-State Solution Over Next Decade

Israelis Stand to Gain 120 Billion Palestinians 50 Billion in Two-State Solution Over Next Decade RAND
It's all about money. The world is all about money. Everything is about money and power. Money and power are core motivations.
Its pretty general saying but I think you should read the entire article, continue the conflict would cost billions to Israelis and Palestinians.

In the nonviolent resistance scenario, Palestinians would take actions to put economic and international pressure on the Israelis — a scenario some observers note may already be unfolding. In this event, Israelis could lose $80 billion and Palestinians could lose $12 billion relative to current trends. But compared with a two-state solution, losses from the non-violent resistance scenario become even more dramatic: about $200 billion for the Israelis and $60 billion for the Palestinians.

The implications of a unilateral withdrawal by Israel of West Bank settlers would depend greatly on the degree of coordination. If the Israelis were able to coordinate with both the Palestinians and international community, the overall impact on the Israeli economy would be negligible and the Palestinian economy would benefit from an economic dividend of nearly $8 billion over a 10-year period. However, with no coordination, the Israelis would stand to lose $20 billion.
Conflicts, wars, civil uprisings, and power struggles cost money. At times, lots of money. So, what else is there to say about the subject? What kind of response are you looking for? Some gain, some lose. Is there a particular point that you're trying to make?

Conflicts, wars, civil uprisings, and power struggles cost money. At times, lots of money. So, what else is there to say about the subject? What kind of response are you looking for? Some gain, some lose. Is there a particular point that you're trying to make?
I'm not going to conclusions yet although I think it's obvious that everything equalize into money, in other words you right, but I more interested in learning new opinions about the conflict in terms of specific rather then general sayings.

I'm not going to conclusions yet although I think it's obvious that everything equalize into money, in other words you right, but I more interested in learning new opinions about the conflict in terms of specific rather then general sayings.
No problem, it's your right. Go for it.

Doesn't matter, Israel wants it all. The US certainty doesn't need another war, the Iraq one cost way too much in life , limbs and money, for what , nothing.

Forum List

Back