A Rising Democrat Leader

Damn, the Democrats' collective IQ just shot up 50 points when he joined their party....

I knew this was a con post, because "Democrat Leader" is an oxymoron. Democracies only have public servants, as leaders are the dung of monarchy.

I knew this was a con post, because "Democrat Leader" is an oxymoron. Democracies only have public servants, as leaders are the dung of monarchy.

So why does media refer to Obama as a (cue Laff Trak) "leader". From whence comes "lead with your behind"?

Oh, pardon me. That's "lead from behind".

So why does media refer to Obama as a (cue Laff Trak) "leader". From whence comes "lead with your behind"?

Obama has been a complete and utter failure. This should be the last time a liberal black is given this honor of being president. Next time, choose a conservative black but don't do it because he's black. Don't don't it because a candidate is a woman either. No sense repeating mistakes.

There's no need to bring Valerie Jarrett into this. What the two of them get up to when 'MO' is staying at her villa in S. France is their business. Although I think Reggie Love is still pissed off.

Forum List

Back