A Round Of Applause Is Due Here

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Just lovely.

The barrel of the AK-47 was within grabbing distance of Stewart, and he says he acted.

Stewart says he quickly pushed the barrel aside and pulled out his own weapon -- a move someone could see in the action classic "John Wick" -- but didn't expect his would-be victim to execute.

Despite being outgunned, Stewart was able to unload his magazine, killing his attacker.

Gunman allegedly points AK-47 at 60-year-old, one 'John Wick' move left punk dead - WND

“I am from Kingstontown in Jamaica,” he told Miami's CBS4. “I am not going to go out like a punk. So I emptied my Glock in his chest."

Although it's unclear if the gunman was behind a series of other attacks in the area, it's now looking like Stewart may have shot a violent repeat criminal.

“I am going to defend my life and those I love,” Stewart said, who was in the van with his girlfriend and 11-year-old son when he was allegedly attacked. “My family is innocent and just don’t put an AK-47 in my face. I will not allow that to happen. This guy also hijacked a woman in a van and was found with her car key. He robbed another woman at gunpoint.”

"You want to come looking for trouble, come to me."

Wonder what JoeB131 has to say about this "terrorist" NRA member defending his life, and his family

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just lovely.

The barrel of the AK-47 was within grabbing distance of Stewart, and he says he acted.

Stewart says he quickly pushed the barrel aside and pulled out his own weapon -- a move someone could see in the action classic "John Wick" -- but didn't expect his would-be victim to execute.

Despite being outgunned, Stewart was able to unload his magazine, killing his attacker.

Gunman allegedly points AK-47 at 60-year-old, one 'John Wick' move left punk dead - WND

My favorite part of the article:

“I am from Kingstontown in Jamaica,” he told Miami's CBS4. “I am not going to go out like a punk. So I emptied my Glock in his chest."

Good man!

Stupid gun yielding gun nut.

Should be locked up for life.

No excuse to "unload your weapon" into someone doing something as innocent as pointing a little AK barrel at you. I mean was it loaded? Did he intend to harm? Cops point guns at people all the time. Does that give people permission to "unload their weapons" into LEO?

Just lovely.

My favorite part of the article:

Good man!
I hope he appreciates that he's now living in a country where his right to protect his life is still a RIGHT (until a Democrat gets in office)

Just lovely.

Good article. May I never be caught dead with a full magazine.

Forum List

Back