A Russian S-300 missile destroyed a church in Ukraine's south-eastern Zaporizhzhia region on Easter Sunday (April 16)

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
It's hard for me to believe this is happening. I thought President Putin was a member of an Orthodox Christian church when he was young. Maybe the rumors of his death were true...(?) If he ordered the Ukrainian church to be bombed, Russia has no longer any standing in traditional Europe.

It's war, shit happens....go be sanctimonious someplace else.

You think Bomber Harris cared about churches in Dresden he destroyed?.....Most all of which were filled with refugees?

The Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady) and Martin Luther Memorial were destroyed by the fire bombing.

_80974609_025839892-1.jpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by Moonglow
Pootin is playing a genocidal war for expansion....

And this is coming from someone who supports the genocide of the american people every fucking day.

It's hard for me to believe this is happening. I thought President Putin was a member of an Orthodox Christian church when he was young. Maybe the rumors of his death were true...(?) If he ordered the Ukrainian church to be bombed, Russia has no longer any standing in traditional Europe.

OH YES. POOTY IS SUCH GOOD CHRISTIAN. HE BOMBS CHURCHES. HE BOMBS HOSPITALS. HE BOMBS APARTMENT BUILDINGS.

HE SUCH A GOOD CHRISTIAN....JUST LIKE YOU!!!!

OH YES. POOTY IS SUCH GOOD CHRISTIAN. HE BOMBS CHURCHES. HE BOMBS HOSPITALS. HE BOMBS APARTMENT BUILDINGS.

There being "off limit" targets is a modern western idea. Why would anyone think Russia would play by those rules? And the only reason it's an "idea" in the west is because of our ability to do so through our munitions and that the press would broadcast that we were doing it if it werent. Dont kid yourself into thinking that we wouldn't bomb a society into submission. We did it in the last World War without batting an eye.

According to Twitterists, Russia does not use S300s for ground attacks.

The S-300 is an air defense system not just a missile. The missiles that the S-300 system uses can be used as ground attack munitions. That doesnt mean that some of these instances couldnt be Ukrainian air defense missiles which failed to hit their targets and subsequently fall into residential areas, but the Russians 100% could fire a missle of this type at a ground target.

The S-300 is an air defense system not just a missile. The missiles that the S-300 system uses can be used as ground attack munitions. That doesnt mean that some of these instances couldnt be Ukrainian air defense missiles which failed to hit their targets and subsequently fall into residential areas, but the Russians 100% could fire a missle of this type at a ground target.
This is a fight for the rites of Easter, an already-stolen pagan holiday.

There being "off limit" targets is a modern western idea. Why would anyone think Russia would play by those rules? And the only reason it's an "idea" in the west is because of our ability to do so through our munitions and that the press would broadcast that we were doing it if it werent. Dont kid yourself into thinking that we wouldn't bomb a society into submission. We did it in the last World War without batting an eye.

Schools.

Hospitals.

Apartment Buildings.

Deliberately Targeting Civilians.

Banned under the Geneva Convention.

Pooty has done that and more.

Pooty is not now, nor has he ever been a so-called "Christian".

Pooty was a Lieutenant Colonel in the K.G.B. "The Sword and The Shield of U.S.S.R" He is a die Communist.

I find interesting that the so-called "Christian" who started this thread no problem with Pooty bombing Schools, Hospitals or Apartment Buildings...but Oh My Mother Fucking Non-Existent Sky Man...he bombed a FUCKING CHURCH!!!. Never the children killed when Pooty bombed Apartment Buildings, Hospitals or Schools......a fucking church.

Get fucking real.

You think United States bombers didn't bomb churches in WW2?

It's war, shit happens....go be sanctimonious someplace else.

You think Bomber Harris cared about churches in Dresden he destroyed?.....Most all of which were filled with refugees?

The Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady) and Martin Luther Memorial were destroyed by the fire bombing.

_80974609_025839892-1.jpg
I'm sanctimonious? You obviously do not know the good that Christian Churches bring to this world, but starving people are fed, the Red Cross gets checks from their members, who'd rather go hungry than allow small countries being invaded by power-seeking communist sociopaths, buster.

As for Putin's war crimes, 2 million Russians near the Kremlin are packing their bags. And guess whose southern border will be busted open again in the following weeks? If Biden isn't pitched out on his evil ass, that is. Sanctimonious doesn't cut the mustard in debate when pure greed is feeding Napoleon wannabes. Russia is in trouble of being taken over by the Ukraine, and that may be why 2 million Russians are panicking about what will go into their suitcases as they flee. They're fearing the Ukrainians will do to them what their soldiers did to the Ukraine at the start--bombing schools, museums, yes, churches that are the sanctuary to the poor, the starving, and the homeless.

Schools.

Hospitals.

Apartment Buildings.

Pooty was a Lieutenant Colonel in the K.G.B. "The Sword and The Shield of U.S.S.R" He is a die Communist.

I find interesting that the so-called "Christian" who started this thread no problem with Pooty bombing Schools, Hospitals or Apartment Buildings...but Oh My Mother Fucking Non-Existent Sky Man...he bombed a FUCKING CHURCH!!!. Never the children killed when Pooty bombed Apartment Buildings, Hospitals or Schools......a fucking church.

Get fucking real.
I read the man's history. As a kid he was a member of his family's faith in St. Petersburg. And for your filthy f-word mouth, you're going on my ignore list for at least a month. Moran!

I'm sanctimonious? You obviously do not know the good that Christian Churches bring to this world, but starving people are fed, the Red Cross gets checks from their members, who'd rather go hungry than allow small countries being invaded by power-seeking communist sociopaths, buster.

As for Putin's war crimes, 2 million Russians near the Kremlin are packing their bags. And guess whose southern border will be busted open again in the following weeks? If Biden isn't pitched out on his evil ass, that is. Sanctimonious doesn't cut the mustard in debate when pure greed is feeding Napoleon wannabes. Russia is in trouble of being taken over by the Ukraine, and that may be why 2 million Russians are panicking about what will go into their suitcases as they flee. They're fearing the Ukrainians will do to them what their soldiers did to the Ukraine at the start--bombing schools, museums, yes, churches that are the sanctuary to the poor, the starving, and the homeless.

That has shit-all to do with the damage caused in wartime.

Schools.

Hospitals.

Apartment Buildings.

Get fucking real.
Are you such a newcomer you never read my posts criticizing Russia for bombing schools, womens' hospitals, people's apartments? Mentioning a disappointment in someone's alleged religious upbringing that became ignored and replaced by greed for power over a smaller country's resources is not a thumbs up to a murderous dictator like Putin.

Forum List

Back