A simple question to those who support US military bases and are against illegals

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I ask for no trolling, and for direct answers. Question to all those who support US military bases all over the world, and are against illegal immigration. is this not hypocrisy, and if not, then what is? what gives you the right to police the world and then tell someone they are illegal.

As an immigrant myself I find this disgusting, but this thread is about your thoughts.

I ask for no trolling, and for direct answers. Question to all those who support US military bases all over the world, and are against illegal immigration. is this not hypocrisy, and if not, then what is? what gives you the right to police the world and then tell someone they are illegal.

As an immigrant myself I find this disgusting, but this thread is about your thoughts.

That is total trolling. How do you compare a base, where we negotiated a lease, to illegal immigration?
Why don't you go back to whatever jew hating shithole you crawled out of?

So having a legal military base is the same as breaking the law?

How are they even comparable?

Every overseas military base we have is by invitation. The military living on those bases do not get benefits from the host country and must obey all the laws of the host country.

Here is a straightforward answer:

Bases are legal, illegal immigrants are not.

Last edited:

No because we are there with the hosts permission and blessing.

The key word you fail to recognize is "illegal".

Afghanistan and Iraq sent us emails asking us if we would please invade their countries, totally destroy their infrastructures, and cause the death of 10's of thousands of their citizens. It would have been impolite to refuse.

Afghanistan and Iraq sent us emails asking us if we would please invade their countries, totally destroy their infrastructures, and cause the death of 10's of thousands of their citizens. It would have been impolite to refuse.

Typical liberal.

Nothing but lies.

Those bases probably add a lot to the host economy also. Increase in our taxes of course, but right wingers concentrate mostly on what the poor in this country are costing the taxpayers.

Last edited:

'emails'....?

Last edited by a moderator:

seriously are you mentally-ill?

do you know what a straw man is? what you ask doesnt even make sense; since one has nothing to do with the other? we "police the world" because people have been expecting us to for over a century. We are part of multiple treaties; and many countries rely on our military and defenses to protect them; i.e Canada and most of NATO; who pays a tiny fraction of what we pay in.

we have the "right to tell someone they are illegal" because we have IMMIGRATION LAWS JUST LIKE ALL THE COUNTRIES PEOPLE ARE COMING HERE FROM.
you and your idiotic ilk are the masters of asinine and pointless arguments

'emails'....?

Oh. I was confused. I thought the hijackers were Saudi Arabian. How did our invasion of that country go?

Last edited by a moderator:

Remember, there are the same folks who are outraged when American police use armored cars, carry M4 rifles and heavy vests and call it "militarization" of police and how wrong it is----BUT will gladly send our military, with the same gear, into other people's countries without a second thought.

Hypocrisy is a way of life here.

Forum List

Back