A Slightly Different Take on "Pride Month"

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
My wife and I were planning a walk through the university district of our town (Pgh) this afternoon, and the weather forecast called for a "slight chance of light showers." My normal attire for "light showers" is some sort of baseball cap, which keeps the rain out of my face, and I don't really care about the rest of my getting wet.

As a scanned through my hundred or so baseball caps, I spotted my "U.S. Army Veteran" cap, which is not only stylish but my favorite color. Knowing that it would be likely that we see a fair number of Sexual Irregulars in that part of town and remembering that this is "Pride Month," something occurred to me: I'm proud to be a veteran. Further, I have an Irish cross tattoo on my right forearm, and I'm proud to be an Irish (at least partly) Catholic.

Maybe the ordinary people in this country ought to use Pride Month as an occasion to display anything we are proud of. For example, I'm proud to be a Conservative Republican and a Trump supporter. I think I'll get a red MAGA hat. I'm sort of proud to be a golfer, a bowler, and a bicyclist. I'm going to show it.

Pride Month. I like it.

My wife and I were planning a walk through the university district of our town (Pgh) this afternoon, and the weather forecast called for a "slight chance of light showers." My normal attire for "light showers" is some sort of baseball cap, which keeps the rain out of my face, and I don't really care about the rest of my getting wet.

As a scanned through my hundred or so baseball caps, I spotted my "U.S. Army Veteran" cap, which is not only stylish but my favorite color. Knowing that it would be likely that we see a fair number of Sexual Irregulars in that part of town and remembering that this is "Pride Month," something occurred to me: I'm proud to be a veteran. Further, I have an Irish cross tattoo on my right forearm, and I'm proud to be an Irish (at least partly) Catholic.

Maybe the ordinary people in this country ought to use Pride Month as an occasion to display anything we are proud of. For example, I'm proud to be a Conservative Republican and a Trump supporter. I think I'll get a red MAGA hat. I'm sort of proud to be a golfer, a bowler, and a bicyclist. I'm going to show it.

Pride Month. I like it.
You'll be surprised to know it is perfectly easy to have pride in yourself without trying to erase the rights and humanity of a group of innocent people that you irrationally despise.

Pride Month. I like it.
At least you've chosen things that are (mostly) your choice, so it would be logical to take pride in them.

The LGBTQWERTY+++ "community" claims that they're the way they are and have no choice over it...What sense is there to claim to be proud of something over which you have no control?...You're "proud" of just being, with no other accomplishment?

Pride Month. I like it.

This just struck you?

Seems most people do this all the time.

I do not wear hats often, but when I do it is either a Fla Gator hat, a Marine Corps hat or the hat I got from Panama.

Pride Month. I like it.
IMG_1664.jpeg

Not much hubbub about "Pride Month" this year, and it's June 11th, pretty well into the month. Huh. Did it backfire? lol

You'll be surprised to know it is perfectly easy to have pride in yourself without trying to erase the rights and humanity of a group of innocent people that you irrationally despise.
Innocent? What are they innocent of? They are single-handling destroying the greatest nation on the earth since the Romans were destroyed by the same thing, LGBTQ. They have become so crazy they cut up their bodies and promote cutting up the bodies of children and adults to hide their crazy mental illness. Satan loves this because it strengthens the separation from God and his children. What we are seeing today is what the thinkers of the 1970's ERA amendment really had in mind. It never had anything to do with equal pay or women having their own opportunities in sports. It was about mental abuse and physical abuse of people who have mental issues.

Forum List

Back