A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

How many BLUE STATERS will try injecting lysol BECAUSE OF YOUR POST?
It's the Red Staters that watched Fox and saw Trump say "Inject Lysol" on live TV. (<-hyperbole).
The Blue Staters only saw clips ridiculing Trumps "medical" pondering.
Why do you think the Trumpers are less likely to follow their idol's advice?
Can you provide an example?

I didnt think so.

It's not the Red Staters who think he told you to inject lysol

Dims are so pathetically suggestible and fall for anything. That sickening weakness is part of their nature. They need direction and instructions to get thru life. Trump should suggest they drink bleach and then jump off their bunk beds onto the Hale-Bop comet to the utopian afterlife. Guaranteed the planet will smell better immediately.

Nope, we take a "wait and see" attitude as we think for ourselves.

Bullshit!

You people hang on His every word.
well since he didn't say it, it wouldn't be a supporter of his. The people most at risk are those who take their orders from the media that made it up. you're still confused as always.
I watched and listened to every word he spewed, and it was shocking, to say the least. The snake-oil salesman was snookered by a snake-oil salesman. Lysol and others like them disavowed that discourse immediately.
but it wasn't what he said. so you should adjust the converter in your ears.
I guess we were watching two different grifters. You can't reinvent history. Why do all of you deny his fractured behavior no matter what? If he fucks up, admission is the best way out, but he never admits a mistake and you and your uninformed ilk buys into his hiccups and only makes them laughable.

Sounds like natural selection at work, to me.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

It's all media doing.

I say, if they really think Trump said to "inject bleach", they should definitely do it.

Do it faggots. Heal yourself.

This has to be fake news.

If not, then New Yawkers are dumber than a bump on a dog's dick!

New York, with more politicians and bureaucrats and rats per acre than anywhere in the world, with closets rented as apartments, with alleys ankle-deep in trash, that neurotic galore, and traffic jams 24/7... what a place for profound ignorance, and contempt for places more civilized.

Imagine being so dumb to inject yourself with bleach, and on top of it, blame someone else for it.

Has to be mostly occurring in AOC's district.
"I'll have a Lysol chaser with that beer...".

Yeah, barista AOC is expert for cocktails...

1587753477896.jpg

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

Theyll be deepthroatin uv in the west village shortly and dropping from ozone ....which will then be listed as kung fu death
View attachment 327991

View attachment 327992

Performance nipple bars

1464489318328.gif

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
Trumpsters know what Trump actually said.
ya, so do we we watched so shut the fuck up. He told peole to drink cleaner and shoot period. So shut the fuck up.

Did you mean peehole?

Shoot period?

I do believe the Democrats are all being infected with Biden's Lament.
Democrats will lie about anything and everything. They will each swear to the lies of each other.

Already a thread about this in which many denied that such a spike existed as they desperately pulled data from websites and twisted themselves into pretzels Duhfending their Dunce.

It's all media doing.

I say, if they really think Trump said to "inject bleach", they should definitely do it.

It's Not Fake News: Trump Did Actually Suggest That Injecting ...
reason.com › 2020/04/24 › its-not-fake-news-trump-did-a...

3 days ago - And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection ...

Which Trump were you watching?

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
Trumpsters know what Trump actually said.
ya, so do we we watched so shut the fuck up. He told peole to drink cleaner and shoot period. So shut the fuck up.

Did you mean peehole?

Shoot period?

I do believe the Democrats are all being infected with Biden's Lament.
Democrats will lie about anything and everything. They will each swear to the lies of each other.
Not me. I swear that Trump really said to inject disinfectants. No lie.

Over "fears" they had ingested bleach or household cleaners? Do these alleged New Yorkers not even know what they have put into their own bodies?
Would there not be severe consequences for someone drinking bleach?

Possibly thirty cases in city of eight million isn't exactly a tidal wave. Everything about this is stupid.
Could be a small number of pranksters doing it (reporting it, not actually ingesting the cleaners) to make fun of Trump.

It's all media doing.

It's Not Fake News: Trump Did Actually Suggest That Injecting ...
reason.com › 2020/04/24 › its-not-fake-news-trump-did-a...

3 days ago - And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection ...

Which Trump were you watching?

He said "disinfectant", not "bleach", moron.

Forum List

Back