A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

This has to be fake news.

If not, then New Yawkers are dumber than a bump on a dog's dick!

New York, with more politicians and bureaucrats and rats per acre than anywhere in the world, with closets rented as apartments, with alleys ankle-deep in trash, that neurotic galore, and traffic jams 24/7... what a place for profound ignorance, and contempt for places more civilized.

Imagine being so dumb to inject yourself with bleach, and on top of it, blame someone else for it.
When a president speaks, some people listen since they don't know the boy as most do.

Sounds like natural selection at work, to me.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
Trumpsters know what Trump actually said.
ya, so do we we watched so shut the fuck up. He told peole to drink cleaner and shoot period. So shut the fuck up.

Did you mean peehole?

Shoot period?

I do believe the Democrats are all being infected with Biden's Lament.
Democrats will lie about anything and everything. They will each swear to the lies of each other.
Not me. I swear that Trump really said to inject disinfectants. No lie.

Every time you tell a lie you kill a Democrat's puppy.

This has to be fake news.

If not, then New Yawkers are dumber than a bump on a dog's dick!

New York, with more politicians and bureaucrats and rats per acre than anywhere in the world, with closets rented as apartments, with alleys ankle-deep in trash, that neurotic galore, and traffic jams 24/7... what a place for profound ignorance, and contempt for places more civilized.

Imagine being so dumb to inject yourself with bleach, and on top of it, blame someone else for it.
When a president speaks, some people listen since they don't know the boy as most do.

And just when you think that leftists cant possibly be more stupid, they find additional stupidity they didn't even know it existed.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.
30 people in a city of over eight million is considered "unusually high"?
The Daily News sounds like a typical NY leftist rag with their hyperbolic b.s.!

Also this dip shit paper said Trump claimed that ingesting disinfectants would battle the Corona virus.
That too is BULLSHIT! He never did! He asked doctors if such a method would work fighting this virus.
He never claimed it would. If you want to see some people drop dead in NY you can start with the editors of that paper, the NY Daily News!
No wonder NY is so fucked up!

Last edited:

It's all media doing.

I say, if they really think Trump said to "inject bleach", they should definitely do it.

Do it faggots. Heal yourself.
It's Not Fake News: Trump Did Actually Suggest That Injecting ...
reason.com › 2020/04/24 › its-not-fake-news-trump-did-a...

3 days ago - And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection ...

Which Trump were you watching?

He said "disinfectant", not "bleach", moron.
“The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” he said. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside?” He said it would be “almost a cleaning. It gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs.”
6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

It's all media doing.

I say, if they really think Trump said to "inject bleach", they should definitely do it.

3 days ago - And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection ...

“The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” he said. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside?” He said it would be “almost a cleaning. It gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs.”
6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

First of, there are parts missing from his quote. That makes you a liar.

Second... "disinfectant" he said.

Not bleach. Not Clorox. Not Lysol. That makes you a stupid liar.

There are many disinfectants that can be researched. That's why he asked the question about it.

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg
on counter tops it does. you don't think so?

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
ya, so do we we watched so shut the fuck up. He told peole to drink cleaner and shoot period. So shut the fuck up.

Did you mean peehole?

Shoot period?

Democrats will lie about anything and everything. They will each swear to the lies of each other.
A textbook example of projection .

Thank you.

Dumbass tRumplings.
Which was?

Oh, yea, I see now. Using my imagination, I noticed he really did say "ingest household cleaners."

Boy, you leftards really know how to read between the lines.

We all saw him on national TV. He fa fucking idiot and your a fucking idiot to follow or make excuses for . You peice of shit mother fukcer are willing to die with the lie. I am quite sick of it I realy do not care what your dumb fuclking ass thinks tel me I did not see what I saw and you go to ignore you fucking peice of trash.

I see English is not your first language, so I'll just tell you in simple terms that I don't care that you're sick.

Relax and have a tRumptini.

View attachment 328278

See...idiot democrats are mixing chemicals and gassing themselves.

View attachment 328281

Biden will not french daughter on national TV either.
View attachment 328285

Of course not, he prefers much younger, as his granddaughter.

View attachment 328755

Here is Trump getting turned on by his daughter:

View attachment 328758

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” D.J. Trump

Jealous, aren't you

I'm betting that poster is not into boning his own kids.

Are you saying he should be?

Why?

Because you are?

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

There are many disinfectants that can be researched. That's why he asked the question about it.
When Trump asks if disifectents can be injected, a few people might try it. Whatever disinfectant they can think of.

Dumbass tRumplings.

Did you mean peehole?

Shoot period?

Not me. I swear that Trump really said to inject disinfectants. No lie.

Every time you tell a lie you kill a Democrat's puppy.
Fortunately our Democratic puppies are safe.

I worry about the republican ones though.

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

When Trump asks if disifectents can be injected, a few people might try it. Whatever disinfectant they can think of.

"asks"

He didn't say "do it". He asked experts is it doable.

"whatever disinfectant they can think of"

And you moron, thought about Lysol and Clorox.

Dumbass tRumplings.
Trump doesn’t even know what he said

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

"asks"

The president has a cult following.

“I would love it if Donald would get on TV and take an injection of Clorox and let’s see if his theory works,” Howard Stern said as he raged about Trump’s suggestion that absorbing disinfectants might cure people of coronavirus.

His cult doesnt know when he's being sarcastic or serious.
95xdvx5jifv41.jpg

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

"asks"

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

"asks"

You are the moron by approving his bad behavior.

States see spike in poison control calls following Trump's ...
www.foxnews.com › states-spike-poison-control-calls

3 days ago - One minute,” Trump said. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or ... or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets ...

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

"asks"

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

"asks"

You are the moron by approving his bad behavior.
States see spike in poison control calls following Trump's ...
www.foxnews.com › states-spike-poison-control-calls

3 days ago - One minute,” Trump said. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or ... or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets ...

Whoever thought Trump was suggesting to "inject bleach" is a moron, and should try it.

Dumbass tRumplings.

Did you mean peehole?

Shoot period?

A textbook example of projection .

Thank you.
The irony

Forum List

Back