A Trans Woman Had a Vagina Built From Fish Skin

I have just learned this and never, ever wanted to learn it. Yes, from fish skin, and the bottom feeding fish tilapia, of all things.

Honey.

Just no.

Nice! Sounds soft and slippery... hope it works out well for her

I guess in your tiny small meaningless life derision of others is all you have
A fucking dude has fish lips for a vag you fucking Ninny...Not your everyday libturd mental illness of many

If Fish Lips makes national news, Fish Lips is parading around making a social statement. What on 2 legs is going to fuck that thing?

We don't. But you idiots made Trans a religion and stuffing it down our throats...AND OUR KIDS which you should be Mussolinied for

Whatever one does to their body should be PRIVATE....not paraded around like a festival of god damned twinks in heat
True. Their 'gay parades' demonstrate what freaks they really are, and why remaining in the closet would be preferable to 'coming out' and making a bizarre spectacle of themselves.

I have just learned this and never, ever wanted to learn it. Yes, from fish skin, and the bottom feeding fish tilapia, of all things.

Honey.

Just no.

OK... First of all... It does not have a vag... It's got a mutilated taint.

Personally I don't give a shit as long as I don't have to be offended by some foul odor.

I do wonder if it douches with tarter sauce...

True. Their 'gay parades' demonstrate what freaks they really are, and why remaining in the closet would be preferable to 'coming out' and making a bizarre spectacle of themselves.
I think it's a very clear display of their self loathing when they parade themselves and make fun of themselves, like a cartoon show.

Who wants to hang out with self-haters? It gets tedious. I prefer spending my time with people who have honest self respect.

Fags can fag all they want. No one cares or gives a shit. Keep it in the bedroom or their parents basement

I wish they would have a Lipstick Lesbian and Bi festival.Why can't we have those instead of those pathetic fat tatted loonies huffing and puffing around

He is the first one to have this tech used on him.

What is the chances it will work out the way they hope?

Hint. Keep in mind, this is their FIRST TRY.
And he considers himself courageous. A pioneer.

What's really going to be funny is when he realizes that there's no way they'll ever be able to wire that little scrap of skin so that it actually functions in any way resembling a human woman's vagina. It'll possibly hold a dick with the same amount of function as a purse holds a lipstick, but that's it.

Last edited:
I think it's a very clear display of their self loathing when they parade themselves and make fun of themselves, like a cartoon show.

Who wants to hang out with self-haters? It gets tedious. I prefer spending my time with people who have honest self respect.
What happened to our kind?????

Now they put booger eaters on a pedestal.

First thing, that anything born with balls can never be called a her, only him....even if they shave their asses and walk backwards

This is all mental illness
I believe in freedom and liberty so I don’t mind calling a trans woman her and a trans male he. Whatever floats their boat is fine with me. You’re oppressive ass can do whatever you like as well.

He is the first one to have this tech used on him.

Hint. Keep in mind, this is their FIRST TRY.
Oh are you making a pronoun point?? Haha. Read ya loud and clear ;-)

And he considers himself courageous. A pioneer.

Ten years from now, these people are going to be offing themselves by numbers I don't even want to think about.

I have serious regrets about my weight. I am unhappy about my thinning hair.

I cannot imagine waking up and realizing that I went weird and cut off my own dick.

Suicide sounds like a reasonable thing to do at that point.

Probably not very good, takes some balls to be the first to try stuff like this but that’s how progress is made. We may have our next woman of the year here!

Nothing. They were fixing a broken vagina. The fish skin was little more than a protective barrier to allow the surrounding tissue to heal properly and to keep it from fusing the sides of the vagina together. It was dissolved in six days.

While it is still a little creepy to me, I have spoken with a transgender male to female about their reassignment surgery before since they were fairly open about the nuts and bolts. They had an inversion where basically everything on the outside was placed on the inside. They had to use an adjustable dilator a few times a day to basically do the same thing this tampon did--to keep the hole from fusing shut. They could adjust the thickness of it by twisting it so they could get their junk in proper order. Really no different than having to turn your earrings to keep the hole from closing back up on you. Not something I understand or would encourage someone to do, but I do like to know new things and this all s very much new to me when the conversation happened maybe a dozen years ago.

People rarely seem curious about things like this. Yours is the first post where one actually seems to be. This procedure has been used on females who had incomplete sexual organs upon birth. It greatly improves their lives. Sadly not all people are born "perfect" like the rest of us "perfect" people.

Ten years from now, these people are going to be offing themselves by numbers I don't even want to think about.

I have serious regrets about my weight. I am unhappy about my thinning hair.

I cannot imagine waking up and realizing that I went weird and cut off my own dick.

Suicide sounds like a reasonable thing to do at that point.
Suicides have been happening at high frequencies in this community for generations. Getting attacked and belittled by society and the communities they live in doesn’t help. Or do you think it does?

Forum List

Back