A Trans Woman Had a Vagina Built From Fish Skin

again what's the big deal?

People can do whatever they want to their own bodies

Indeed they can, and sometimes its pretty fucking hilarious.

Although, IMHO, the homo discussed in the OP would have been better off just wearing a dress instead of going through stupid ass surgery.

A lot easier just to switch to men's clothes if you reconsider your lifestyle.

And here you are, whining right along with us.

Your high horse just broke its leg. Time to put that sucker down.
How is what i said whining?

I asked why it is any of your business what other people do to their own bodies.

And you can't answer

What the hell is wrong with the doctors that did this?

Nothing. They were fixing a broken vagina. The fish skin was little more than a protective barrier to allow the surrounding tissue to heal properly and to keep it from fusing the sides of the vagina together. It was dissolved in six days.

While it is still a little creepy to me, I have spoken with a transgender male to female about their reassignment surgery before since they were fairly open about the nuts and bolts. They had an inversion where basically everything on the outside was placed on the inside. They had to use an adjustable dilator a few times a day to basically do the same thing this tampon did--to keep the hole from fusing shut. They could adjust the thickness of it by twisting it so they could get their junk in proper order. Really no different than having to turn your earrings to keep the hole from closing back up on you. Not something I understand or would encourage someone to do, but I do like to know new things and this all was very much new to me when the conversation happened maybe a dozen years ago.

Nothing. They were fixing a broken vagina. The fish skin was little more than a protective barrier to allow the surrounding tissue to heal properly and to keep it from fusing the sides of the vagina together. It was dissolved in six days.

While it is still a little creepy to me, I have spoken with a transgender male to female about their reassignment surgery before since they were fairly open about the nuts and bolts. They had an inversion where basically everything on the outside was placed on the inside. They had to use an adjustable dilator a few times a day to basically do the same thing this tampon did--to keep the hole from fusing shut. They could adjust the thickness of it by twisting it so they could get their junk in proper order. Really no different than having to turn your earrings to keep the hole from closing back up on you. Not something I understand or would encourage someone to do, but I do like to know new things and this all was very much new to me when the conversation happened maybe a dozen years ago.
Interesting. :omg:

Forum List

Back