A trip to Hell

hey Daj, guess what there are no people in the Spirit world ...

When I sat in Trevor Williams psychic developing class I regularly talked with him when he went into a trance
I believe I was taking to the spirit of a Chinese gentleman who spoke through Trevor using his mouth.
I do not think he was faking it, as I was his friend and I watched him develop as a medium. I still remember the first church service he gave.
I just meant "people" implied being a mortal, physical being, not yet passed to the spirit world ...

there is a big difference in our views of the afterlife, mine being there is an Almighty (by position) that does protect the Everlasting from undesirables with as many gods as that may reach that state and everyone may be potentially immortal but death is still possible and that all the physical attributes are transferable to the new life when a Spirit accomplishes Admission - having attained The Apex of Knowledge and conquered the Triumph of Good vs Evil will receive a Final Judgement for admission. no return trip necessary.

how about love

On the matter of love, I recall a trance lecture by Ursula Roberts in which she said the reason many people in the spirit world choose to reincarnate is because you cannot feel the love in the spirit body.
On the matter of love, I recall a trance lecture by Ursula Roberts in which she said the reason many people in the spirit world choose to reincarnate is because you cannot feel the love in the spirit body.

so sad but I knew when you decided to read the bible what would happen - your one of them now ...

what about the 72 virgins, if you are right we will be seeing Osama bin Laden any day now - how long does it take to reincarnate ...

By "them" I take it you mean a follower of Jesus Christ. What is it to you if Dajjal is now reading the Bible and asking some questions? Have you now become his gate keeper, Breezewood? Here is the truth - the Lord loves Dajjal and His desire is for Dajjal to know the Truth, to Know Him, so that He can set Him free and give Dajjal the gift of everlasting life. I'm very encouraged to see Dajjal reading my threads. God willing - I will respond to his earlier post / question later on. I have to go but felt a need to sign on and respond to you about this, Breezewood.

how about love

so sad but I knew when you decided to read the bible what would happen - your one of them now ...

what about the 72 virgins, if you are right we will be seeing Osama bin Laden any day now - how long does it take to reincarnate ...

By "them" I take it you mean a follower of Jesus Christ. What is it to you if Dajjal is now reading the Bible and asking some questions? Have you now become his gate keeper, Breezewood? Here is the truth - the Lord loves Dajjal and His desire is for Dajjal to know the Truth, to Know Him, so that He can set Him free and give Dajjal the gift of everlasting life. I'm very encouraged to see Dajjal reading my threads. God willing - I will respond to his earlier post / question later on. I have to go but felt a need to sign on and respond to you about this, Breezewood.
What is it to you if Dajjal is now reading the Bible and asking some questions?

only a silly concern because Daj knows perfectly well what he is doing and I participated in his thread while he was reading it. and I was just joking, speculating he became one of them ...

lighten up whoever you are - j book.

I know there is a hell and so do you. Hell is real. On the matter of when the wicked go there - I have shown you by the written Word of God that it is right after the body dies on earth

If the earth body is dead, what vehicle are you saying goes to hell? The spirit or soul without the physical body?
The spirit and soul and the body you are clothed in - in hell is indestructible yet recognized in hell as being you - there are the testimonies of those who saw John Lennon, Hitler and other people in hell suffering eternal torment.

[vision] Maurice Sklar’s vision of John Lennon in torment in hell — “He isn’t IMAGINING any longer. Now he KNOWS beyond any doubt.”

Maurice Sklar just shared on Facebook:

One time, many years ago in 1984, when I was in graduate school/college this song came on the radio. As he was singing, the LORD spoke to me very strong these words…“He isn’t imagining any longer. Now he KNOWS beyond any doubt.”

Then, suddenly, I had a vision of John Lennon in torment in hell. Demons were surrounding from all sides and stabbing him repeatedly all over his body and taunting and mocking him as he heard this song. He was screaming in agony “Now I believe! Now I believe’ but it is too late!” as then they turned him upside down and immersed him slowly into what looked like boiling oil.

I shall never for forget that horrifying vision.
_______
There is still another testimony I can recall about seeing John Lennon in hell. To suffer in hell is a most terrible fate. Hell is a reality, Dajjal. The suffering too horrific to fully describe and the spirit guides you are speaking of are actually demons seeking to deceive the multitudes into believing there is some other alternative - some other truth which overrules God's Written Word. There is not. These demons are liars and deceivers and should never been sought out or listened to. Read John 7:17 and know that if any man would be willing to do the will of God and seek to know the truth about God, he shall know it. If you will read the New Testament with an open and humble heart seeking to know the Lord and do what He says then the LORD will reveal Himself and open His Word to you.

________
I found the testimony I was thinking about concerning John Lennon. It's on this website:

Revelations of Heaven and Hell to 7 Columbian Youths

This is the video testimony for those who do not want to click the link to article. In this video you will hear the testimony of what they saw concerning John Lennon. What might come as a surprise is who is in the center of hell and suffers the worst torment. Do you know who they are? Listen to this video and you'll find out.

Last edited:
I know there is a hell and so do you. Hell is real. On the matter of when the wicked go there - I have shown you by the written Word of God that it is right after the body dies on earth

If the earth body is dead, what vehicle are you saying goes to hell? The spirit or soul without the physical body?
The spirit and soul and the body you are clothed in - in hell is indestructible yet recognized in hell as being you - there are the testimonies of those who saw John Lennon, Hitler and other people in hell suffering eternal torment.

[vision] Maurice Sklar’s vision of John Lennon in torment in hell — “He isn’t IMAGINING any longer. Now he KNOWS beyond any doubt.”

One time, many years ago in 1984, when I was in graduate school/college this song came on the radio. As he was singing, the LORD spoke to me very strong these words…“He isn’t imagining any longer. Now he KNOWS beyond any doubt.”

Then, suddenly, I had a vision of John Lennon in torment in hell. Demons were surrounding from all sides and stabbing him repeatedly all over his body and taunting and mocking him as he heard this song. He was screaming in agony “Now I believe! Now I believe’ but it is too late!” as then they turned him upside down and immersed him slowly into what looked like boiling oil.

_______
There is still another testimony I can recall about seeing John Lennon in hell. To suffer in hell is a most terrible fate. Hell is a reality, Dajjal. The suffering too horrific to fully describe and the spirit guides you are speaking of are actually demons seeking to deceive the multitudes into believing there is some other alternative - some other truth which overrules God's Written Word. There is not. These demons are liars and deceivers and should never been sought out or listened to. Read John 7:17 and know that if any man would be willing to do the will of God and seek to know the truth about God, he shall know it. If you will read the New Testament with an open and humble heart seeking to know the Lord and do what He says then the LORD will reveal Himself and open His Word to you.

________
I found the testimony I was thinking about concerning John Lennon. It's on this website:

This is the video testimony for those who do not want to click the link to article. In this video you will hear the testimony of what they saw concerning John Lennon. What might come as a surprise is who is in the center of hell and suffers the worst torment. Do you know who they are? Listen to this video and you'll find out.

I had a vision of John Lennon in torment in hell.

very convincing, j-book they'll be converting by the thousands ....

As he was singing, the LORD spoke to me very strong these words…“He isn’t imagining any longer. Now he KNOWS beyond any doubt.”

Then, suddenly, I had a vision of John Lennon in torment in hell. Demons were surrounding from all sides and stabbing him repeatedly all over his body and taunting and mocking him as he heard this song. He was screaming in agony “Now I believe!

Hillary knows best when describing certain people, j-book ... "The Deplorables"

_______

________

As he was singing, the LORD spoke to me very strong these words…“He isn’t imagining any longer. Now he KNOWS beyond any doubt.”

Then, suddenly, I had a vision of John Lennon in torment in hell. Demons were surrounding from all sides and stabbing him repeatedly all over his body and taunting and mocking him as he heard this song. He was screaming in agony “Now I believe!

If you are going to quote me - quote what I have written and not what Maurice Skylar has written. If you are going to quote Maurice Skylar then have the decency to Include his name so that others are not misled to think those were my words instead of his, Breezewood. I have made it clear that I've never had a vision of hell before. Others have. For someone who claims not to believe in Jesus Christ you spend an inordinate amount of time on the religion forum. It is one thing to reject Jesus Christ and quite another to stand in the way of others coming to saving faith in Jesus Christ, Breezewood. Do you not realize the seriousness of what you are attempting to do?

On the matter of your mentioning Hillary Clinton. This thread isn't about Hillary Clinton. It's about the testimony of a man who was given a vision of hell and describes what he has seen.

how about love

Micah 5:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Micah 3:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 Samuel 15:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Leviticus 19:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Deuteronomy 18:10-13 King James Version (KJV)
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Revelation 18:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Isaiah 47:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.

13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Isaiah 8:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Ephesians 5:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 Corinthians 10:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 John 4:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Revelation 9:20-21 King James Version (KJV)
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

2 Chronicles 33:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Nahum 3:4-5 King James Version (KJV)
4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

5 Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Revelation 21:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Neither John Lennon, or anyone else deserves such torture. Nor is such cruelty worthy of any kind of God.

I've already explained to you that there is only one God. The God of the KJV Holy Bible. God isn't going to change His Word or His Mind in order to accommodate your sin. If you continue to converse with demons you will be destroyed and spend eternity in hell. Whether you like it or not, this is the truth. ...without holiness no one will see the Lord. There is nothing further that I can tell you so this will be my final response to you. You've rejected the truth and I'm shaking the dust off of my feet now.

_______

________

If you are going to quote me - quote what I have written and not what Maurice Skylar has written. If you are going to quote Maurice Skylar then have the decency to Include his name so that others are not misled to think those were my words instead of his, Breezewood. I have made it clear that I've never had a vision of hell before. Others have. For someone who claims not to believe in Jesus Christ you spend an inordinate amount of time on the religion forum. It is one thing to reject Jesus Christ and quite another to stand in the way of others coming to saving faith in Jesus Christ, Breezewood. Do you not realize the seriousness of what you are attempting to do?

On the matter of your mentioning Hillary Clinton. This thread isn't about Hillary Clinton. It's about the testimony of a man who was given a vision of hell and describes what he has seen.

If you are going to quote me - quote what I have written and not what Maurice Skylar has written. If you are going to quote Maurice Skylar then have the decency to Include his name so that others are not misled to think those were my words instead of his, Breezewood.

I gave that a thought and concluded your posting his vernacular and how the forum attributed what he said to you was in fact accurate, as though you were saying it yourself. complain to the forum if you do not like it. including the OP as one of your own sermons, as being equally as revolting ...

It is one thing to reject Jesus Christ and quite another to stand in the way of others coming to saving faith in Jesus Christ, Breezewood.

Jesus's own admission and salvation before his death ...

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?

the spoken religion by Jesus himself precludes your written scriptures j-book it is your Idolatry that throughout history has been the nemesis against a true communication with the Almighty.

I've already explained to you that there is only one God. The God of the KJV Holy Bible. God isn't going to change His Word or His Mind in order to accommodate your sin. If you continue to converse with demons you will be destroyed and spend eternity in hell. Whether you like it or not, this is the truth. ...without holiness no one will see the Lord. There is nothing further that I can tell you so this will be my final response to you. You've rejected the truth and I'm shaking the dust off of my feet now.

If God is as cruel as you say then I despise him. There is no point in my praying to such a God for salvation, because he will know I am only paying lip service to him to save myself from hell.

how about love

Micah 5:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Micah 3:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 Samuel 15:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Leviticus 19:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Deuteronomy 18:10-13 King James Version (KJV)
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Revelation 18:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Isaiah 47:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.

13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Isaiah 8:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Ephesians 5:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 Corinthians 10:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 John 4:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Revelation 9:20-21 King James Version (KJV)
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

2 Chronicles 33:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Nahum 3:4-5 King James Version (KJV)
4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

5 Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Revelation 21:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The King James translation of the bible is known to be full of flaws and miss translations. I am going to do some research on this.

Did you know King James wrote a book called Daemonologie in which he says witches could travel from Scotland to France instantly ?

In 1590James presided over a witchcraft trial.

James became personally involved in this particular trial because he believed that Francis Stuart, 5th Earl of Bothwell, had plotted with a coven of witches to bring about his destruction. While sailing to Scotland to marry James, Anne of Denmark's ship had met with trouble and James went to rescue her. On their return, their ship was nearly capsized in stormy seas. This was said to have happened while a coven witches gathered on the Auld Kirk Green in North Berwick.

A confession from a Prestonpans schoolmaster named John Fian implicated Bothwell. This was enough to convince James that there had been a supernatural plot to raise a storm and kill him and his bride to be. It seemed that the Devil himself wanted the King dead.

Fian’s confession was extracted under torture. When he finally faced execution, John Fian recanted. He took back everything he had confessed, saying he only told the tales for fear of torture. King James personally questioned some of the accused men and women. He later wrote a book about magic, sorcery and witchcraft called ‘Daemonologie’.

This very high profile trial reinforced the existing anti-witch sentiments of the time and sparked a wave of similar trials throughout Scotland in the 16th and 17th centuries. At least 3,837 people were accused of witchcraft. Many of these were tortured and up to 70% were put to death.

Dear Jeremiah I hope you have not put me on ignore yet as I wish to share a couple of poems I wrote with you.
Read them and then tell me I know nothing about God. Because it is my belief you find God in your heart, not in an old book.

I walked among a grove of trees,
On a golden carpet of autumn leaves,
The leaves were falling, dying things,
Giving up their luscious greens,
They died to be reborn again,
With the coming of the spring.

I saw that God was hard at work,
Tending to our mother earth,
Gathering up the worn and old,
Then giving new lives to the world,
Reaping what the harvest sowed,
A crop of new enlightened souls.

The mother and father of us all,
Allows his worn out leaves to fall,
Our creator and eternal life giver,
Our redeemer and our forgiver.
I knew then mankind were brothers,
All women our sisters and mothers.

I knew the old Gods had seen their day.
The Gods to whom we used to pray,
Like Ra and Thor and Zeus and Mars,
Like Gods of the sun and of the Stars,
Gods grown old beyond their time,
Ideas that only imprisoned our minds

I saw a new God for all creation,
For ever colour, race and nation
To whom you do not need to pray
For he is within you every day,
Judging no soul to cruel damnation.
Giving us our greatest revelation,

I knew then that there is no heaven,
There is no lasting place like hell,
The kingdom of heaven lies within
Our mortal lives are just a dream,
When all our dross is burned away,
Our hearts will be purified one day.

We need not fear where we will go,
Our divine creator loves us all,
We are all a living part of him,
We are all his immortal children.
All souls will finally be redeemed,
This is the God of which I dreamed.

My feet felt the earth in strange delight.
The colours all seemed clear and bright,
The breeze embraced me and curled around,
The rustling leaves were a sweet sound.
Caressed by wind and kissed by rain,
I saw through all earthy mortal pain.

I was with God in the here and now,
There was nowhere I would rather go,
I knew I needed nothing nor ever will,
All fear was gone and time stood still,
I loved every blessed living thing,
For every creature was a divine being.

I had seen through illusion to Gods face,
I knew I would find him in any place.
Send me to heaven or send me to hell.
I would be in the same place as now,
Make the world bright,or make it dark,
I would still see God within my heart.

This poem was written years ago, on another forum where I was using the name Prophet.

I called myself a prophet,
I think I may be right,
I had a message from somewhere,
in the middle of the night.

It said that, " I am nameless,
but answer to all names,
I hear the prayer of many Worlds,
I suffer for their pains.

You cannot contain me,
I contain all life,
you are swimming in my sea,
whatever your beliefs.

You are all my children,
we cannot be apart,
a compass will not find me,
I am in your heart."

Last edited:
Dear Jeremiah I hope you have not put me on ignore yet as I wish to share a couple of poems I wrote with you.
Read them and then tell me I know nothing about God. Because it is my belief you find God in your heart, not in an old book.

I walked among a grove of trees,
On a golden carpet of autumn leaves,
The leaves were falling, dying things,
Giving up their luscious greens,
They died to be reborn again,
With the coming of the spring.

I saw that God was hard at work,
Tending to our mother earth,
Gathering up the worn and old,
Then giving new lives to the world,
Reaping what the harvest sowed,
A crop of new enlightened souls.

The mother and father of us all,
Allows his worn out leaves to fall,
Our creator and eternal life giver,
Our redeemer and our forgiver.
I knew then mankind were brothers,
All women our sisters and mothers.

I knew the old Gods had seen their day.
The Gods to whom we used to pray,
Like Ra and Thor and Zeus and Mars,
Like Gods of the sun and of the Stars,
Gods grown old beyond their time,
Ideas that only imprisoned our minds

I saw a new God for all creation,
For ever colour, race and nation
To whom you do not need to pray
For he is within you every day,
Judging no soul to cruel damnation.
Giving us our greatest revelation,

I knew then that there is no heaven,
There is no lasting place like hell,
The kingdom of heaven lies within
Our mortal lives are just a dream,
When all our dross is burned away,
Our hearts will be purified one day.

We need not fear where we will go,
Our divine creator loves us all,
We are all a living part of him,
We are all his immortal children.
All souls will finally be redeemed,
This is the God of which I dreamed.

My feet felt the earth in strange delight.
The colours all seemed clear and bright,
The breeze embraced me and curled around,
The rustling leaves were a sweet sound.
Caressed by wind and kissed by rain,
I saw through all earthy mortal pain.

I was with God in the here and now,
There was nowhere I would rather go,
I knew I needed nothing nor ever will,
All fear was gone and time stood still,
I loved every blessed living thing,
For every creature was a divine being.

I had seen through illusion to Gods face,