A tsar is born/As the world marks the centenary of the October Revolution, "Russia" is once again

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
almost all Muscovite tsars (great khans) in 18-20c were killed , does it mean that Vova Putler will die from a violent death?

Ipatyev_house_basement.jpg

Attentat_mortal_Alexander_II_%281881%29.jpg

20171028_LDD001_1.jpg

406.jpg

"SEVENTEEN years after Vladimir Putin first became president, his grip on Russia is stronger than ever. The West, which still sees Russia in post-Soviet terms, sometimes ranks him as his country’s most powerful leader since Stalin. Russians are increasingly looking to an earlier period of history. Both liberal reformers and conservative traditionalists in Moscow ...."https://www.economist.com/news/lead...tober-revolution-russia-once-again-under-rule

I would accept a simple myocardial infarction------why are Russians so enamoured of DRAMATIC MURDERS?

I would accept a simple myocardial infarction------why are Russians so enamoured of DRAMATIC MURDERS?
cos they often have nothing to eat

a1.jpg

Russian famine of 1891–92 - Wikipedia
Russian famine of 1891–92 - Wikipedia
Översätt den här sidan
The Russian famine of 1891–2 began along the Volga River, then spread as far as the Urals and Black Sea. The reawakening of Russian Marxism and populism is often traced to the public's anger at the Tsarist government's poor handling of the disaster. ... The total cost of the humanitarian aid provided by the United States in ...
Russian famine of 1921–22 - Wikipedia
Russian famine of 1921–22 - Wikipedia
Översätt den här sidan
The Russian famine of 1921–22, also known as Povolzhye famine, was a severe famine in ... Hunger was so severe, it was doubtful that seed-grain would be sown rather than ... The American Relief Administration (ARA), which Herbert Hoover formed to help .... 360 (on Tsarist corruption and the closure of the Dardanelles).

try to maintain a perspective-----Hoover was lackadaisical---
AND in the 1920s----SOMETHING happened to agriculture
thruout the world and the messy situation created a world-wide
economical depression-----I think----don't quote me

Forum List

Back