A universal pronoun...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The time has arrived for a review of straight rights. For instance the right to use pronouns that seem appropriate to the user and not just to the intended person of focus.

As I have said before on many occasions I generally respond to the pronoun asshole 🙂.... probably because I fit the description most of the time. It's genderless, skin color neutral and flows rather easily off the tongue.

Now I realize that for some it might an uncomfortable transition so it would seem that the time has arrived for the introduction of a new and more general use pronoun that won't offend the user or the subject. It needs to be gender neutral and race proof.

let's have at it folks....this board is filled with bright, creative minds.

some possible pronouns:

Cisperson

Unit

Fleshform

jo

Last edited:
1709990038669.png

The time has arrived for a review of straight rights. For instance the right to use pronouns that seem appropriate to the user and not just to the intended person of focus.

As I have said before on many occasions I generally respond to the pronoun asshole 🙂.... probably because I fit the description most of the time. It's genderless, skin color neutral and flows rather easily off the tongue.

Now I realize that for some it might an uncomfortable transition so it would seem that the time has arrived for the introduction of a new and more general use pronoun that won't offend the user or the subject. It needs to be gender neutral and race proof.

let's have at it folks....this board is filled with bright, creative minds.

some possible pronouns:

Cisperson

Unit

Fleshform

jo

I have a great one -- "It" -- but people get whiny when I use it.

There are too many ways to address people. Too much thinking and a lot of it for no reason. Once the artificial lifeforms are perfected enough for sex all of this will end. Many guys will say hallelujah as the pain and suffering will end. The treatment though of the living lifeforms will change from that. Progs, please end this before we get there.

Forum List

Back