A USMB Podcast - name ideas / volunteers

Just Bullshitting.

Don't Bogart That Chat, My Friend. (Pass it over to meeee...do do da da da dada....dum de de da de de)

The Rally

State of the Union

The Joint

Bleep This Mutha *******

Sorry. I ain't got nothin'.

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living And Started A Podcast.

I can find a worlds collide pic real easy on google. Ima always lookin' at pics.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
artworks-000042396641-iffykv-t500x500-96.jpg

We are going to start up a discussion show which will air every-other Friday night based here, at USMB.

Purely for fun, and we are doing the opposite of what you should do.....3 friends get together and bring up politics, chaos ensues, someone takes their balls and goes home, someone is an obstinant stain that will n
We are going to start up a discussion show which will air every-other Friday night based here, at USMB.

Purely for fun, and we are doing the opposite of what you should do.....3 friends get together and bring up politics, chaos ensues, someone takes their balls and goes home, someone is an obstinant stain that will not absorb a fact...... and someone just churlishly giggles while it all goes down.

The show will accept live callers.

The 3 hosts will consist of a left leaning gentleman( LoneLaugher ), a conservative leaning gentleman( Sonny Clark ), and a dumbass (myself).

Anyway, its currently not got a name.

Please - drop ideas. Sarcastic and non, you never know.

The structure will sort of be loosely based this way: 1 to 2 hot button political issues, 1 to 2 celebrity/pop culture stories, biggest story in sports and always a short discussion on exercise&nutrition.

For the political discussion, we will bring up relevant data, then begin to interject some opinion and or debate. Callers always welcome.

If anyone wants to volunteer to hop on the team - the tasks are miniscule, we are thinking to have someone grab some relevant USMB OPs and posts related to the topic.....whether they be intelligent takes on the subject or ridiculous to the point they're kind of funny.

No start date yet in mind - keeping it casual as we piece the thing together.

peeezeout girlscout

ot absorb a fact...... and someone just churlishly giggles while it all goes down.

The show will accept live callers.

The 3 hosts will consist of a left leaning gentleman( LoneLaugher ), a conservative leaning gentleman( Sonny Clark ), and a dumbass (myself).

Anyway, its currently not got a name.

Please - drop ideas. Sarcastic and non, you never know.

The structure will sort of be loosely based this way: 1 to 2 hot button political issues, 1 to 2 celebrity/pop culture stories, biggest story in sports and always a short discussion on exercise&nutrition.

For the political discussion, we will bring up relevant data, then begin to interject some opinion and or debate. Callers always welcome.

If anyone wants to volunteer to hop on the team - the tasks are miniscule, we are thinking to have someone grab some relevant USMB OPs and posts related to the topic.....whether they be intelligent takes on the subject or ridiculous to the point they're kind of funny.

No start date yet in mind - keeping it casual as we piece the thing together.

peeezeout girlscout

I was going to suggest you have Mal discuss how to sock account post but he's already one of your hosts

i dunno what all is legal or not to use of these

i dunno what all is legal or not to use of these
Only thing ya gotta do is change one little thing in it. Then you own it. Add extra explosives, another planet, a cape on the dude on the one pic, add grass, more stars, etc.

Or...ask the artist if they are known. Many just fuck with graphics and don't trademark so it's an unknown. And therefore free.

• Thanks
Meanwhile..my brain is off duty for now. I just scored another dresser. So..I have two to paint. And I have a small cabinet that needs painting. That's 3 total. I am fixing to be in a world of hurt, but i want MONEY. And the only way to get MONEY is to paint those mother fuckers.

• Thanks
One question.
Is Sonny going to stop people from bickering over differing opinions like he tends to do or let it fly free? In short....who is moderating this shit?

Meanwhile..my brain is off duty for now. I just scored another dresser. So..I have two to paint. And I have a small cabinet that needs painting. That's 3 total. I am fixing to be in a world of hurt, but i want MONEY. And the only way to get MONEY is to paint those mother fuckers.
Yeah, I picked up a lot of masonry work and dread the heat and the pain, without a female doing the whipping, topless....

Forum List

Back