A vote for Biden is a vote for President Harris

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Biden is not going to be in office in January 2029.

Not a chance.

So, if he wins, Harris will be President.

I want President Harris…but I do not think Joe should step down. He is better than he has ever been and he is as sharp as a tack.

I believe what you lefties have been saying for the past 3 years. Biden is very sharp. He is better than ever. He has a photographic memory!

1720109088317.png

Smitherjism!!

Not a chance.

I want President Harris…but I do not think Joe should step down. He is better than he has ever been and he is as sharp as a tack.

I believe what you lefties have been saying for the past 3 years. Biden is very sharp. He is better than ever. He has a photographic memory!
Joe is fine, and if something was to happen to him in the next four years Harris will do fine as well.

81 million votes in 2020.

Those who voted for Biden in 2020…be proud. Never deny you voted for Biden.

Get BIDEN tattoos on your forehead.

Not a chance.

Words rarely spoken by a voter not associated with the Democrat Party: "I want President Harris".

Like this guy?

If common sense comes to the forefront, Progs will bite the bullet as they have pushed their agendas too far and have frustrated and impoverished a lot of Americans. Trump and Republicans will get legislation passed to calm us down. Progs will not like it. Then they can retool for 2026 and 2028. The inflation costs on certain classes of citizens have screwed them over and Progs are in denial. Prog politicians do not get down and dirty from those they purport to represent. They go to all hoi polai events. There are no Che, Castro, Lenin fighting in the trenches with the peasants even with them. In fact, they are like the fictional Hunger Games Capitol City with the outlying district suffering for their views of endless utopia that never happens. AOC is poverty for her district. And she is corrupted now and goes to all of the top expensive parties.

If common sense comes to the forefront, Progs will bite the bullet as they have pushed their agendas too far and have frustrated and impoverished a lot of Americans. Trump and Republicans will get legislation passed to calm us down. Progs will not like it. Then they can retool for 2026 and 2028. The inflation costs on certain classes of citizens have screwed them over and Progs are in denial. Prog politicians do not get down and dirty from those they purport to represent. They go to all hoi polai events. There are no Che, Castro, Lenin fighting in the trenches with the peasants even with them. In fact, they are like the fictional Hunger Games Capitol City with the outlying district suffering for their views of endless utopia that never happens. AOC is poverty for her district. And she is corrupted now and goes to all of the top expensive parties.
Lame and overly wordy deflection that has nothing to do witgh the topic at hand.

Many days I wonder if you are human being or a bot because of this.

Not a chance.

Kamala is reportedly the only candidate they can choose and still keep their $240 million war chest...

Would be unlike the Dems to give up that amount of money.

Forum List

Back