A Walmart Fortune, Spreading Charter Schools

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/26/us/a-walmart-fortune-spreading-charter-schools.html?_r=0

Yep, brought to you by a bunch of folks that rely on government aid for their workers.

Yep, Teach for America are a bunch of asshats.

Capitalism pays workers according to their worth.

Paying workers according to their needs is a different ism, not welcome here.

Wrong answer, Cornflake.

Why do you think employers should pay according to an employee's needs?

Why do you think it's the employer's responsibility to pay for the wrong choices of employees?

Why do you want people who are not as educated or experienced as yourself to receive the same money you make while working at a much lower skilled job?

Capitalism pays workers according to their worth.

Paying workers according to their needs is a different ism, not welcome here.

Wrong answer, Cornflake.

Why do you think employers should pay according to an employee's needs?

Why do you think it's the employer's responsibility to pay for the wrong choices of employees?

Why do you want people who are not as educated or experienced as yourself to receive the same money you make while working at a much lower skilled job?

No, the question is, "Why do you think that tax payers need to pick up the slack because these clowns don't want to pay their employees while they turn around and drop beau-coup cash into an industry that they know nothing about?"

It's not that hard.

This message is hidden because CrusaderFrank is on your ignore list.

Liberals are unappreciative little shits that think they are doing something great by drawing blood on the hand trying to shove food in their ungrateful little mouths.

That's why I would not help a human being if they were bleeding in the gutter and I had the very last bandaid in the world.

Liberals are unappreciative little shits that think they are doing something great by drawing blood on the hand trying to shove food in their ungrateful little mouths.

That's why I would not help a human being if they were bleeding in the gutter and I had the very last bandaid in the world.

Thanks for finally admitting what the republican philosophy really is!!!

Last edited:
I wonder if they are teaching how wonderful it would be to land a full time job at Walmart? At $10 an hour I hope they don't expect one to be very productive. The more you pay me the harder I work. Its basic capitalism.

I wonder if they are teaching how wonderful it would be to land a full time job at Walmart? At $10 an hour I hope they don't expect one to be very productive. The more you pay me the harder I work. Its basic capitalism.

Omfg omfg

What's your educational level

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Forum List

Back