A War against israel

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
I asked my friend mike why we don't go to war against Israel for a change.... and get them in line.

Mike said...

"Because a war against the USA wouldn't get Israel in line, it would end their existence, 1 single defeat for Israel, and that is it.. Israel is all over, no more Israel..

We don't have to nuke Israel to end their existence, all we have to do is defeat their military and their police and security systems and that it.. and that would in effect be the end for Israel because of Israel's neighbors.. Israel would become a wholesale slaughterhouse"
"Is that what you want"

I replied..

"No that's not what I want... but if that's what happens, I really don't care.. they never did a damn thing for anybody, their entire market is military weapons that nobody has a use for.. that much better is made and available from elsewhere and its not like its even a good tourist destination anyway...

Combined with the fact that all they do is war, and act like a big mahoff and cost the USA billions".

"And when countries get sick and tired of being sick and tired... who do they come to ?
The USA, not Israel."

:)

Get off the internet, get to class, if you live to become a teenager, then come talk to me. Learn your history kid.

It has apparently escaped the Original Poster's notice that the Israelis are the only civilized people in the Middle East; that the rest of the area is inhabited by people living purposefully in the 8th century...many of whom have sworn to wipe the Israeli people off the face of the earth the first chance they get.

The Original Poster is obviously either a very young child or a fool.

I asked my friend mike why we don't go to war against Israel for a change.... and get them in line.

Mike said...

"Because a war against the USA wouldn't get Israel in line, it would end their existence, 1 single defeat for Israel, and that is it.. Israel is all over, no more Israel..

We don't have to nuke Israel to end their existence, all we have to do is defeat their military and their police and security systems and that it.. and that would in effect be the end for Israel because of Israel's neighbors.. Israel would become a wholesale slaughterhouse"
"Is that what you want"

I replied..

"No that's not what I want... but if that's what happens, I really don't care.. they never did a damn thing for anybody, their entire market is military weapons that nobody has a use for.. that much better is made and available from elsewhere and its not like its even a good tourist destination anyway...

Combined with the fact that all they do is war, and act like a big mahoff and cost the USA billions".

"And when countries get sick and tired of being sick and tired... who do they come to ?
The USA, not Israel."

:)

People like yourself are a prime example of the smarmy seductive nature of the liberal media. The one-sided coverage,the focus on pain and suffering of the poor Palestinians who only want peace and for the violence to stop (so they can rearm) is frightening while at the same time telling.

Consider for a minute in real terms you can understand. Texas is under attack by Mexico . La Raza is determined to nullify the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. They fire home made rockets with shotgun shells that explode on impact. 24/7 Day in day out ,too small to use the air defenses but still lethal enough to kill..

NBC would be in Mexico covering the death toll as Texas attempts to protect itself with laser guided munitions.
And you are but a tool of the left .

Forum List

Back