THOUSANDS of Pro-Palestine "Protesters" Surround White House, Smoke Bombs Set Off, Progressives Demand 'Butcher' Biden Be Arrested For War Crimes

Social Liberalism enables The Democommies .
Not the same thing though, but you aren't wrong.

You need to hear all sides for youself and be able to make your own decisions.

Democommies have screwed with the ability to do that, which is what was taught by higher learning institutions in America

since their inception and for more than 200 years until quite recently.

Nowadays it looks like they have NOT been doing that and it's total higher learning FAIL.

I bet some other countries don't have those problems.

Last edited:
Here we go again.

The Progressive Left are sharpening the long knives to sacrifice their parasitic elderly commie fraud on the altar of anti-semitic, anti-American refuse.

I'm just glad that the Democrat party is totally united and prepared to do electoral battle with Orange Man this November.

At least Biden has finally proven he can build a wall.

Anyway, back to the topic, FUCK THE POLICE COMRADES:

Remember when Dems virtue signaled their discontent over FBI agents pretending to call for Mike Pence to be put to the guillotine?

Welly welly well:

The Left truly loves "President" Biden:

Remember Biden voters, this is YOUR crowd.

You have one day to point to with your superficial objections: JANUARY 6th!!!!

We have the entire summer of 2020 and endless examples thereafter.

Meanwhile, Newport Beach Virginia loves Trump:

x.com

x.com

x.com

As things stand now, the Right is united - and the Left is....in fucking shambles.

Now on to Guy Fawkes day.

So now you and your con buddies support Joe Biden… :uhoh3:

All these Nazis all at one place at one time.

such a wasted opportunity.
Yeah because we all know cons and Rs don’t support freedom of speech and assembly opposing government. We must ALL always support government.

Heil Hitler!

^^^According to all the dumb cons in this thread, it’s wrong to oppose genocide.

They’ve lost their fucking minds!

Education for dumb cons…during the Nakba Israel murdered and raped with impunity, and displaced 800,000 Palestinians who’s descendants were imprisoned in Gaza. Then Israel committed periodic pogroms such as Operations Cast Lead, Protective Edge, etc……..

Education for dumb cons…during the Nakba Israel murdered and raped with impunity, and displaced 800,000 Palestinians who’s descendants were imprisoned in Gaza. Then Israel committed periodic pogroms such as Operations Cast Lead, Protective Edge, etc……..
What has happened to the Jews and Christuans across the middle east??

Why are they almost extinct there??

Yes. I imagine most posters already know of your hatred of Jews.
Find one post of my thousands that proves your allegation.

You’re too dumb to understand that intelligent people oppose genocide, even by your beloved Israel.

Here we go again.

The Progressive Left are sharpening the long knives to sacrifice their parasitic elderly commie fraud on the altar of anti-semitic, anti-American refuse.

I'm just glad that the Democrat party is totally united and prepared to do electoral battle with Orange Man this November.

At least Biden has finally proven he can build a wall.

Anyway, back to the topic, FUCK THE POLICE COMRADES:

Remember when Dems virtue signaled their discontent over FBI agents pretending to call for Mike Pence to be put to the guillotine?

Welly welly well:

The Left truly loves "President" Biden:

Remember Biden voters, this is YOUR crowd.

You have one day to point to with your superficial objections: JANUARY 6th!!!!

We have the entire summer of 2020 and endless examples thereafter.

Meanwhile, Newport Beach Virginia loves Trump:

x.com

x.com

x.com

As things stand now, the Right is united - and the Left is....in fucking shambles.

Now on to Guy Fawkes day.

Bottom line, it proves Biden isn’t anti-Israel.

#FREECANAAN

Bottom line, it proves Biden isn’t anti-Israel.

#FREECANAAN

No.

It proves Biden is stumbling (as always) on an ideological tight rope, and that his 2020 coalition has utterly collapsed.

But sure, when Biden loses on 11/5, in his concession speech he can say "*But at least I'm not anti-Israel!" to boos from his own crowd.

Trump may lose a few party votes because of his conviction

Quite the contrary.

Trump has either treaded water or gained in most national polls since the Banana Republic conviction.

And in swing states, he's downright surging.

No.

It proves Biden is stumbling (as always) on an ideological tight rope, and that his 2020 coalition has utterly collapsed.

But sure, when Biden loses on 11/5, in his concession speech he can say "*But at least I'm not anti-Israel!" to boos from his own crowd.
He’s being diplomatic and not just saying whatever his supporters want to hear, like Trump.

#FREECANAAN

Forum List

Back