THOUSANDS of Pro-Palestine "Protesters" Surround White House, Smoke Bombs Set Off, Progressives Demand 'Butcher' Biden Be Arrested For War Crimes

It's natural for the statist left marxinazis & the islamo nazis to bond with one another as they both follow/practice the same religion. It is somewhat humorous that some of the statist left marxinazi are abandoning president Biden to support Donald Trump but that's just the way the ole pickle squirts!
HAMAS has loved Hitler since the time of Hitler.

They read Mein Kampf.

barney_true_story.png

I don’t know how to educate these morons. Their faggot parade got stopped in its tracks by the Islamist jihad people and they still have faggots for Palestine posters?

How do we fix this level of fucking stupid?

I wanted to laugh.

(Always my instinctive inclination.)

Then I realized nothing you just said was funny, but - rather - completely accurate.

Politics should end at the waters edge

Biden is a damn fool

But I support his foreign policy as long as he supports Israel and Taiwan
You don’t support his policies at all then. He would willingly let Israel and Taiwan burn. Just to support his Muslim and Chinese masters.

They
I don’t know how to educate these morons. Their faggot parade got stopped in its tracks by the Islamist jihad people and they still have faggots for Palestine posters?

They are Anti Colonialist Pro Minority Marxists first

wow-stupid.gif

Don't ask me man, all I know is that the people before me didn't fight and sweat, and bleed, and die to have that shit going on.

Last edited:
You don’t support his policies at all then. He would willingly let Israel and Taiwan burn. Just to support his Muslim and Chinese masters.
If he does stab them in the back then I will bash him for it

But for the time being biden is doing ok on those two issues

Forum List

Back