THOUSANDS of Pro-Palestine "Protesters" Surround White House, Smoke Bombs Set Off, Progressives Demand 'Butcher' Biden Be Arrested For War Crimes

He’s being diplomatic and not just saying whatever his supporters want to hear, like Trump.

#FREECANAAN

He doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

If he did, he wouldn't be about to incur the largest electoral map defeat since Mondale.

He doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

If he did, he wouldn't be about to incur the largest electoral map defeat since Mondale.
Trump doesn’t stand a chance. The Republican Convention is going to be a circus and all of America can watch it in prime time. Long time until November. :popcorn:

#MAGAMELTDOWN

1717949445342.png

Honestly I think it should be illegal to protest in the name of other countries in America, unless you're doing it on your own private property.

Here we go again.

The Progressive Left are sharpening the long knives to sacrifice their parasitic elderly commie fraud on the altar of anti-semitic, anti-American refuse.

I'm just glad that the Democrat party is totally united and prepared to do electoral battle with Orange Man this November.

At least Biden has finally proven he can build a wall.

Anyway, back to the topic, FUCK THE POLICE COMRADES:

Remember when Dems virtue signaled their discontent over FBI agents pretending to call for Mike Pence to be put to the guillotine?

Welly welly well:

The Left truly loves "President" Biden:

Remember Biden voters, this is YOUR crowd.

You have one day to point to with your superficial objections: JANUARY 6th!!!!

We have the entire summer of 2020 and endless examples thereafter.

Meanwhile, Newport Beach Virginia loves Trump:

x.com

x.com

x.com

As things stand now, the Right is united - and the Left is....in fucking shambles.

Now on to Guy Fawkes day.

I bet you believe everything you post.

Trump doesn’t stand a chance. The Republican Convention is going to be a circus and all of America can watch it in prime time. Long time until November. :popcorn:

#MAGAMELTDOWN
Joe needs to pay off the people with wages/pensions that have not moved up with the inflation.

Yeah that's totally what an objective perspective would surmise from this post.

DDDEEEEERRRRRR
And yet you fully support his genocide in Gaza, proxy war in Ukraine, and escalations with China. You support his worst policies.

And you cons like to claim you revere the Founders. LMFAO!

I don't. You kill babies, rape women and take hostages I will genocide your ass off this f'ing planet.
Projection, but too dumb to know it.

Oxfam and Human Rights Watch have observed or documented that the Israeli authorities have carried out indiscriminate and disproportionate attacks in violation of international humanitarian lawfollowing the Hamas-led October 7 attacks in Israel, imposed collective punishments on the civilian population, deprived the civilian population of objects indispensable to its survival, and used starvation of civilians as a weapon of war. These are all grave violations of the Fourth Geneva Convention and customary international humanitarian law. The vast majority of Gaza’s population has also been forced to flee their homes, many as a result of Israeli actions that amount to war crimes.
Israeli Forces’ Conduct in Gaza

And yet you fully support his genocide in Gaza,

There is no genocide.

proxy war in Ukraine

Nope.

I don't know where you been, but most of MAGA wants the Ukraine war to come to an end.

We want peace.

It's the "Left" and the Uniparty (Biden, Bush, Obama, Cheney) that want the gravy train for the Defense Contractors to shuttle on at the expense of Ukrainian lives.

With Bush Jr. Putin invaded South Ossetia.

With Obama Putin invaded Crimea.

Then four years of Trump? Nothing.

And now with your senile globalist puppet at the helm we, of course, have Ukraine.

But I know, assessing the implications of all that requires more critical thought, and less partisan politics - which you do not appear to be capable of. That would require the potential for cognitive dissonance - and you can't have that.

I was a Democrat til May of 2020, so I have an inside look at how both sides think in terms of the media I consume. In fact, even today I still look at some mainstream media so I will already know what you are going to say before you say it - since you just parrot what you're told - unlike MAGA who question even Trump when it is necessitated. (See "vaccines"...) Our media ecosystem is nowhere near as consolidated, uniform and dare I say generic as yours.

We're actually a lot more interesting than you. :)

And you are the warmongers, not MAGA - whatever your lofty/empty rhetoric may protest otherwise.

, and escalations with China.

Again, that's happening under Biden - not Trump.

You support his worst policies.

Yes.

No new wars, five Middle East peace accords, the reformation of NAFTA in favor of American manufacturing, a secure border, low inflation, massive tax cuts that lifted up all races and classes (according to the CBO) - and the slicing and dicing of government imposed regulations that were holding back the economy - not to mention record American energy production.

Oh wait, that was all Trump.

Oh the horror.

But remember: Orange Man Bad.

The Legacy Media (that the majority no longer trust) told you so.

Last edited:

Oxfam and Human Rights Watch have observed or documented that the Israeli authorities have carried out indiscriminate and disproportionate attacks in violation of international humanitarian lawfollowing the Hamas-led October 7 attacks in Israel, imposed collective punishments on the civilian population, deprived the civilian population of objects indispensable to its survival, and used starvation of civilians as a weapon of war. These are all grave violations of the Fourth Geneva Convention and customary international humanitarian law. The vast majority of Gaza’s population has also been forced to flee their homes, many as a result of Israeli actions that amount to war crimes.
HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH CONDEMNS ALLIES FOR TOO MANY GERMAN DEATHS WHILE LIBERATING CONCENTRATION CAMPS.
1717960298930.jpeg

Shut up stupid.

Forum List

Back