THOUSANDS of Pro-Palestine "Protesters" Surround White House, Smoke Bombs Set Off, Progressives Demand 'Butcher' Biden Be Arrested For War Crimes

I daresay.

Mike - are you suggesting there may be a double standard in our nation?

Without which the Democrats would not even be able to remotely compete?
I do say you have a better chance of spending years in prison under the Bidumb DOJ for praying in front of an abortion clinic than you do desecrating a national monument with islamofacist slogans.

Why aren’t these people being deported? We should have them on boats to the Middle East by now.
They're Probably American.
I do say you have a better chance of spending years in prison under the Bidumb DOJ for praying in front of an abortion clinic than you do desecrating a national monument with islamofacist slogans.
donald-trump-sad.gif

I loathe the pro Palestinian protestors.

But I also cannot abide Brandon and his filthy scumbag Administration.

The conflict described in this thread is therefore a toss up to me. No matter which one loses, the world is a bit better off.

The conflict described in this thread is therefore a toss up to me. No matter which one loses, the world is a bit better off.

Well yeah, they both suck.

Never was mutually assured (electoral!) destruction ever such a vividly beautiful prospect.

Politics should end at the waters edge

Biden is a damn fool

But I support his foreign policy as long as he supports Israel and Taiwan

Here we go again.

The Progressive Left are sharpening the long knives to sacrifice their parasitic elderly commie fraud on the altar of anti-semitic, anti-American refuse.

I'm just glad that the Democrat party is totally united and prepared to do electoral battle with Orange Man this November.

At least Biden has finally proven he can build a wall.

Anyway, back to the topic, FUCK THE POLICE COMRADES:

Remember when Dems virtue signaled their discontent over FBI agents pretending to call for Mike Pence to be put to the guillotine?

Welly welly well:

The Left truly loves "President" Biden:

Remember Biden voters, this is YOUR crowd.

You have one day to point to with your superficial objections: JANUARY 6th!!!!

We have the entire summer of 2020 and endless examples thereafter.

Meanwhile, Newport Beach Virginia loves Trump:

x.com

x.com

x.com

As things stand now, the Right is united - and the Left is....in fucking shambles.

Now on to Guy Fawkes day.

It's natural for the statist left marxinazis & the islamo nazis to bond with one another as they both follow/practice the same religion. It is somewhat humorous that some of the statist left marxinazi are abandoning president Biden to support Donald Trump but that's just the way the ole pickle squirts!

Forum List

Back