🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Warming Climate Brings New Crops to Frigid Zones

Well joker..
The burden is still on you for the claim/Lie until you can post it.
And even then I'm going to bust it.
You take care now shriveled brain.

No, dumbass. Your claims have been proven false many times. You are free to waste your time, but not mine.

No, dumbass. Your claims have been proven false many times. You are free to waste your time, but not mine.
You've said/LIED that many times and cannot Link One. No Lies, Not one false.
You're an empty demented old RW Fraud. (who LIES that he's a "Liberal" !!!)

Do the right thing.
Resign. (again)

`

Last edited:
OK, so I guess I'm as much wary of "threats to our health or way of life" as the next guy, so let's decide two things: one is just how much of a threat this is so we don't under or over-react, and the other is what action can we take that has a reasonable expectation of fixing whatever's wrong.

How would u address these two quandaries?

We should probably learn how to balance a budget before we go trying to save the planet.

10F warmer would melt the poles/Greenland/all glaciers. (even 3F+ would)
Sea level would rise about 230'.
The end of our coastal cities and much further inland.

SkookerasBil would be under water long before that.

Do you have any brain at all?
No
You're stupid as a stone.

`

Nobody cares about the 3mm

But China sOn??

Nobody cares about the 3mm

But China sOn??
You made a claim above about Ocean temps you can't even post a link for
You are full of ****
100% FRAUD.

You LIE that you are a "liberal" too.

You are a demented old clown.
RESIGN. (Again)
`

No, it isn’t. It has remained functionally static for decades. Your problem is you look at reports that stop in the 1970's.

The oceans were much cooler, except for the 1930's when they were much warmer than now.

Perspective is lost when the cherry pick their source material.

And they are experts at cherry picking.
The graph I presented goes through 2020, and shows a sharp rise from 1970.

Yeah, the raw data from the 1930's was higher, then it cooled dramatically, then it warmed again, etc. etc. etc. In other words it is all cyclical.
Westwall heard that
Yeah, the raw data from the 1930's was higher, then it cooled dramatically, then it warmed again, etc. etc. etc. In other words it is all cyclical.
You Understand you are STUPID right?
That looking it up on Google takes 10 seconds right?
But Westwall is 100% Retarded.

An information wasteland
A 70 IQ basket case.
Whose had hours but keeps referring to some else
AT LEAST LEARN SIMPLE GOOGLE YOU RETARD.

There was a spike in the 30's (air temp too) but that just an anomaly on a long Warming chart before that GHG blanket got too heavy.

1644524239866.png

Last edited:
Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent climate change depending on which datasets they consider.

You mean like when they used to have vineyards in northern England and Vikings farmed in Greenland where there is now nothing but ice? Is that what you mean?

How do you think that is something to worry about?
My, but you like to lie a lot.

"This modern temperature reconstruction, combined with observational records over the past century, shows that current temperatures in Greenland are warmer than any period in the past 2,000 years. That said, they are likely still cooler than during the early part of the current geological epoch – the Holocene – which started around 11,000 years ago.

However, warming is expected to continue in the future as human actions continue to emit greenhouse gases, primarily from the combustion of fossil fuels.

Climate models project that if emissions continue, by 2050, Greenland temperatures will exceed anything seen since the last interglacial period, around 125,000 years ago."

Poor health, poverty, crowded substandard living, failed education, widespread crime and corruption.

And the lakes are choked with weeds. :mad:

None of which have a thing to do with the climate.

Not one.

Sadly, we have already succumbed to many of these threats.
We're going around in circles now & I'm afraid it's time to stop.

Where we got to is that we can not determine how much of a threat there is, and even if we could we don't know how to fix it, but now you're still insisting that we've already "succumbed to many of these threats" and all I can say is good for you and I'll see u around.

Cheers!

We should probably learn how to balance a budget before we go trying to save the planet.
lol!! Actually, fiscal policy is a whole different story & probably off topic (according to any lurking hidden topic police) but the point is golden: before we try and save the planet we should at least come by for a visit and maybe even see reality as it is.

Forum List

Back