🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A wild dolphin asks a scuba diver for help....

I was walking near a pier very early one day and saw a pelican that had been bitten by a shark or something...it had blood all over it....as I passed....it ran after me so I stopped and went to it thinking it would run but it didn't...I called the marine animal rescue and sat with the pelican until they arrived...

I was petting its head which seemed to comfort the bird...when the rescue arrived it jumped right in the fan...it sounds crazy but I still believe today that it wanted me to go with it...
I checked on it the following day....it was doing great...the doctor said it should make a full recovery...
Animals are amazing....

I’ve been diving with wild dolphins.

They seem to find us as interesting and entertaining as we find them.

I also dive or used to.....not much into it today...but I had always heard stories of Dolphins protecting divers from sharks...

Animals are much more complex than most realize.

Great video.

I have been feeding a feral cat that shows up at my back door. It has a wound on its neck and a bad case of fleas. Any ideas on what I could do to help him?

I do not think the wound is that bad, he has had it for awhile and it seems to be getting better though I am not sure. It just seems to be taking a very long time to heal.

A couple of weeks ago I noticed it was green and oozing...I did manage to get a handfull of hydrogen peroxide on it. But he is so skittish it is difficult to do anything for him.

Last edited:
Animals are much more complex than most realize.

Great video.

I have been feeding a feral cat that shows up at my back door. It has a wound on its neck and a bad case of fleas. Any ideas on what I could do to help him?

I do not think the wound is that bad, he has had it for awhile and it seems to be getting better though I am not sure. It just seems to be taking a very long time to heal.

A couple of weeks ago I noticed it was green and oozing...I did manage to get a handfull of hydrogen peroxide on it. But he is so skittish it is difficult to do anything for him.
See if you can coax him into a kennel and take him to the vet...many times if its an obvious feral cat the vet will not charge you...otherwise peroxide is all you can do....and that may not be enough to stave off infection...

Forum List

Back