A world with no religion, how different woud the world be?

They already tried that in the 20th century.

200 million murdered.

What's 200 million people in the grand scheme of things. Maybe we should give it another chance.
That's small potatoes compared to 1.2 billion mind controlled mooslims who all kiss carpets together and talk about killing non-believers. I believe Christians have killed plenty in the name of their god as well, AMIRITE OR AMIRITE???????

you are rite-----but Christians have LARGELY repudiated the habit. So far muslims seem to be
clinging to the habit TENACIOUSLY-------no sign of change
You mean like GW's "crusade" in Iraq?

nope------GW was right about getting rid of Saddam-----he should have done it
BETTER------or people before him should have------a bullet in the head some time
in the Mid 60s

200 million murdered.

What's 200 million people in the grand scheme of things. Maybe we should give it another chance.
That's small potatoes compared to 1.2 billion mind controlled mooslims who all kiss carpets together and talk about killing non-believers. I believe Christians have killed plenty in the name of their god as well, AMIRITE OR AMIRITE???????

you are rite-----but Christians have LARGELY repudiated the habit. So far muslims seem to be

BETTER------or people before him should have------a bullet in the head some time
in the Mid 60s
The CIA should have never put him in power...

200 million murdered.

in the Mid 60s
The CIA should have never put him in power...

The CIA didn't-----he goes way back and was a darling of the UAR ---a beloved
SUPER STAR for the entire arab world

Saddam emulated muhummad-----he started his career by killing lots of people---anyone
who refused to lick his ass. His bit popularity feat was hanging a bunch of jews in downtown
Baghdad-----nude, thus winning the love of the arab ummah

200 million murdered.

in the Mid 60s
Ya, because Iraq is SOOOOOOOOO much better now without Saddam. :rolleyes:

200 million murdered.

in the Mid 60s
Ya, because Iraq is SOOOOOOOOO much better now without Saddam. :rolleyes:

yes---it is THE WHOLE WORLD is better off

200 million murdered.

No. You have never been right about anything in your life.

200 million murdered.

that is why Jesus would not be involved with either of them

Forum List

Back