Aaaand biden shows up S Korea. "Wearing his mask." Lol

I heard on the radio, they have an anonymous tip-line at NPR, if the employees don't wear masks and work there, they get reported.

On that side of the aisle, it seems to be getting to the point, in certain circumstances, wearing it, at certain times, is a virtue signal that must be done.

Lol, he wears his mask by himself as geriatric walks down the stairs OUTSIDE and right when he goes to shake their hands.....

REMOVES HIS MASK...😆 🤣 😂

Which is more absurd? The democrats or those that proudly voted and vote for them?

The mask = solidarity to the 'hive mentality' lefties. Symbolism over substance.

It does seem likely that Biden is making a political statement with the mask.

And especially because the mask has been turned into a political football that speaks loudly against Trump.

That's almost certainly Biden's purpose, but his purpose is less important than the fact that it works for him and it works against Trump's agenda he created for himself.

Too fkn bad. Covid shouldn't have become a political football, but both sides get to wear the guilt.

A million dead Americans won't care!

And especially because the mask has been turned into a political football that speaks loudly against Trump.

That's almost certainly Biden's purpose, but his purpose is less important than the fact that it works for him and it works against Trump's agenda he created for himself.

Too fkn bad. Covid shouldn't have become a political football, but both sides get to wear the guilt.

Didn't take long for some moron to bring up Trump. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:

Such outrage! Can you imagine getting triggered by Biden wearing a mask? Evidently you do. Such outrage!

Aaaand he brings up Trump.

Such outrage! Can you imagine getting triggered by Biden wearing a mask? Evidently you do. Such outrage!
Who's outraged here? Oh, yeah at the persistent scam of covid and masks and mandates and you who can never see it even though the scam is front and center in your face.

But.....

Yeah. You see bees don't waste their time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit.

That is the reason I am done explaining to you how women are women, men are men, water is wet and you people keep feeding on your bullshit while we are satisfied with our truth which is true honey.

Aaaand he brings up Trump.
Trump most likely wouldn't have started this war with Russia, for several reasons. Trump came out opposed to US meddling in the Ukraine because he must have been informed on America's covert activities that have been intended to cause Russia to react. That has been going on even prior to 2014.

Trump's motives haven't been revealed to everybody's satisfaction, but I could surely take a swat at some ideas.

If anybody can show that they are worthy of my time, maybe we can get into that question?

Trump most likely wouldn't have started this war with Russia, for several reasons. Trump came out opposed to US meddling in the Ukraine because he must have been informed on America's covert activities that have been intended to cause Russia to react. That has been going on even prior to 2014.

Trump's motives haven't been revealed to everybody's satisfaction, but I could surely take a swat at some ideas.

If anybody can show that they are worthy of my time, maybe we can get into that question?
Anything on topic, Troll?

We all know what a Lewinsky is, maybe now people pulling such boneheaded farcical maneuvers we ought to call pulling a 'Biden.'
Bidenscience: "I gots to where a mask all by myself walking down stairs for the cameras, but when I get on the ground in in the face of people I can take it off cuz the cameras won't see me". :cuckoo:

Democrats should be forced to wear masks for an eternity, covid or no covid, because they're ugly people

Forum List

Back