🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aaand now time for, road rage incident carried out by....YOU KNOW WHATS

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

We must understand. They really do not know any better. They simply cannot help it.

Just another reminder, that we should have picked our own damn cotton.

Another reminder one should always carry when in the US. Too many ferals running around.

We must understand. They really do not know any better. They simply cannot help it.

My uncle's wife was divorcing him for various reasons, mostly related to him being an interstate truck driver who was gone days at a time. Well she got into an affair and decided to marry the other guy and leave my uncle.

My uncle was a calm and reasonable man and he got joint custody of the kids, but when the court gave its final decision, they gave him complete custody and the mom was given visitation.

Well as often happens in such situations, the ex-wife kidnapped the kids and so my uncle went and got them back.

As he drove home from Georgia with the kids in the car, the Ex's boyfriend came to get the kids back, forced my uncle off the road and a fight ensued. The boyfriend pulled a knife and stabbed my uncle repeatedly, but my uncle would not give the boyfriend the keys and thus his kids. He was hospitalized but kept the kids.

That brawl was an entirely white affair. White people for the most part dont lose their tempers and go fighting people any more because we have become a bunch of gutless mamby pamby limp-wristic peons.

That blacks and hispanics will still fight is not a bad thing about them, but it does illustrate how far our generation has fallen when we are the biggest bunch of soft-bodied and soft headed people in the world.

Looks like quite high price you've paid for picking your cotton.

Conceal carry helps prevent this.

It's amazing how fast looking down the business end of a 9MM tames a savage

Forum List

Back