Aaron Alexis Fort Worth Mug Shot

"Aaron Alexis Fort Worth Mug Shot" is showing up as USMB #1 in Google and "Aaron Alexis Mug Shot" is showing up as USMB #4.

I hope the admins are turning this link cornucopia into new members...

Bing has it on page 1....Google 2nd page. Still good stuff :) *chest bump, bump fists Alfalfa*

"Aaron Alexis Fort Worth Mug Shot" is showing up as USMB #1 in Google and "Aaron Alexis Mug Shot" is showing up as USMB #4.

Bing has it on page 1....Google 2nd page. Still good stuff :) *chest bump, bump fists Alfalfa*

Cool.

Hey CK, is there anyway to add a half screen at the bottom of all pics posted on the site saying "Posted at Usmessageboard.com"? That note doesn't violate copyright laws. Since the mugshot site is overloaded other sites might be linking to this pic on USMB.

No sense leaving potential new members on the table...

BTW - Sorry about not screen saving the FB page...that would have been a "coup de grace" for the site. That page is down and NO ONE HAS IT as far as i can see.

There wasn't anything there but being able to post "Aaron Alexis Facebook page" to Google would probably have resulted in a half million hits in 24 hours..

Damn...think Alfy, think.

You saw it here first...quick...before they take it down. Discharge of a firearm.

mug-shot-45611151.jpg

MugShot of Aaron Alexis. Fort Worth, TX

He is a Muslim and another one of your Muslim brothers attacking US civilians in public forum!

Tell us again how you Muslims are so peaceful!

Has it been confirmed that he's a Muslim ?

Cool.

Hey CK, is there anyway to add a half screen at the bottom of all pics posted on the site saying "Posted at Usmessageboard.com"? That note doesn't violate copyright laws. Since the mugshot site is overloaded other sites might be linking to this pic on USMB.

No sense leaving potential new members on the table...
unless you watermark it no BUT the link will show up in images when people hover over it. Check out the second pic on the first row (hover over it) as an example

Aaron Alexis Fort Worth Mug Shot - Bing Images

You saw it here first...quick...before they take it down. Discharge of a firearm.

mug-shot-45611151.jpg

MugShot of Aaron Alexis. Fort Worth, TX

He is a Muslim and another one of your Muslim brothers attacking US civilians in public forum!

No, the right wingers are just trying to hold out one last hope that they can blame the attack on being from the muslims. They are going to be devastated he's not a muslim, but being black will be enough for them to pull out their BS

No, the right wingers are just trying to hold out one last hope that they can blame the attack on being from the muslims. They are going to be devastated he's not a muslim, but being black will be enough for them to pull out their BS

Poor Black Label, I know you were hoping for a white NRA card carrying, Christian redneck.

So sorry, be sure to wipe your tears.

Poor Black Label, I know you were hoping for a white NRA card carrying, Christian redneck.

Go look at the thread started by one of your fellow right wing pieces of trash saying it was likely a muslim. The rest of the thread was right wingers saying it was a muslim, not a single person said it was a right winger, not even myself.

Those that aren't on the radical right have respect for those part of horrible tragedies, and aren't pieces of shit the get glee out of these shooting so they can instantly blame "da libs and da muslims"

Go look at the thread started by one of your fellow right wing pieces of trash saying it was likely a muslim. The rest of the thread was right wingers saying it was a muslim, not a single person said it was a right winger, not even myself.

Those that aren't on the radical right have respect for those part of horrible tragedies, and aren't pieces of shit the get glee out of these shooting so they can instantly blame "da libs and da muslims"

And the crying continues...

And the crying continues...

It sure does from you, your avatar is perfect for yourself, an ugly ass crybaby that does nothing but throw tantrums :lol: :lmao:

he's hoping the victims were white

If so, I can't say I blame him after reading the thread about "feral negroes" on this forum. And that's who I blame, people who believe and spread and write that kind of evil, hateful crap. They just keep the hate going on and on and on...

So the Google spiders have found your thread.

Big Deal. :eusa_hand:

Tell that to the admins...

OK

Hey admins...

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 1545 (165 members and 1380 guests)

I'm pretty sure most of the "guests" are Google, Bing, and MSN Spiders. Could one of you look into this???

This is common after tragedies and elections for political forum hits to skyrocket.

If so, I can't say I blame him after reading the thread about "feral negroes" on this forum. And that's who I blame, people who believe and spread and write that kind of evil, hateful crap. They just keep the hate going on and on and on...

I haven't look at that thread, so it is racism at its worst?

So, you believe this Aaron nit was racially motivated?

Forum List

Back