🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abbott's Wall

Raise your hand if you thought the entire Lincoln Project was locked up in the pedophile wing of a maximum security prison....

Yeah, me too.

6cqmq6.jpg

Raise your hand if you thought the entire Lincoln Project was locked up in the pedophile wing of a maximum security prison....

Yeah, me too.

View attachment 631196
I know. All that was just more made up shit from you trumpsters. Don't you ever get embarrassed by all the crazy accusations you make that never come true?

I know. All that was just more made up shit from you trumpsters. Don't you ever get embarrassed by all the crazy accusations you make that never come true?
Riiiiiiggghhhhtttt....... you bidophiles lie about everything....

The Lincoln Project implodes amid infighting and scandal

Steve Schmidt, a prominent political strategist and one of the original co-founders of the organization, on Friday evening became the latest in a string of departures from the group. In a lengthy statement, Schmidt said he was “incandescently angry” about allegations that former Lincoln Project leader John Weaver sent sexually explicit text messages to young men.

“I detest John Weaver in a way I can’t articulate,” wrote Schmidt, who in the statement divulged his own experiences of being molested when he was young. “My heart breaks that young men felt unseen and unheard in an organization that I started. I am ashamed of it.”

Also announcing their departures Friday were senior adviser Kurt Bardella and Nayyera Haq, who earlier this week signed on to host an online program for the organization. Tom Nichols, a foreign affairs columnist and professor, announced on Twitter that he was stepping down as an unpaid adviser. Jennifer Horn, a senior figure in the organization, resigned earlier in the month over the Lincoln Project’s handling of the Weaver accusations.

Ron Steslow and Mike Madrid, two other leaders, left in December. George Conway, a former Lincoln Project official and the husband of ex-Trump counselor Kellyanne Conway, has also stepped away from the outfit.

Schmidt said that he “learned about John Weaver’s misconduct with an underage boy this past January.”

Riiiiiiggghhhhtttt....... you bidophiles lie about everything....

The Lincoln Project implodes amid infighting and scandal

Steve Schmidt, a prominent political strategist and one of the original co-founders of the organization, on Friday evening became the latest in a string of departures from the group. In a lengthy statement, Schmidt said he was “incandescently angry” about allegations that former Lincoln Project leader John Weaver sent sexually explicit text messages to young men.

“I detest John Weaver in a way I can’t articulate,” wrote Schmidt, who in the statement divulged his own experiences of being molested when he was young. “My heart breaks that young men felt unseen and unheard in an organization that I started. I am ashamed of it.”

Also announcing their departures Friday were senior adviser Kurt Bardella and Nayyera Haq, who earlier this week signed on to host an online program for the organization. Tom Nichols, a foreign affairs columnist and professor, announced on Twitter that he was stepping down as an unpaid adviser. Jennifer Horn, a senior figure in the organization, resigned earlier in the month over the Lincoln Project’s handling of the Weaver accusations.

Ron Steslow and Mike Madrid, two other leaders, left in December. George Conway, a former Lincoln Project official and the husband of ex-Trump counselor Kellyanne Conway, has also stepped away from the outfit.

Schmidt said that he “learned about John Weaver’s misconduct with an underage boy this past January.”
So they found someone doing wrong, and are disassociating themselves from them. That's what a moral person does.

Abbot is punking Texas
He bought the Trump Wall sections via gov't surplus until Biden finally found out.............LMAO

They are putting up chain link..........barbed wire...........Razor wire and the Texas National Guard is patrolling the border now.............GOOD

He bought the Trump Wall sections via gov't surplus until Biden finally found out.............LMAO

They are putting up chain link..........barbed wire...........Razor wire and the Texas National Guard is patrolling the border now.............GOOD

He is also slowing product delivery to a virtual stop from Mexico. Abbot is the reason trucks are backed up for miles at the border.

He is also slowing product delivery to a virtual stop from Mexico. Abbot is the reason trucks are backed up for miles at the border.
Just because you say that is so..........huh.........

link it our it doesn't exist. Now you play the Abbott is causing shortages card..........LMAO

Perhaps the Feds could start doing their dang jobs again then huh..............And how about the trucks coming be repaired before coming over.

Put the products on ships......connex boxes and we will get AMERICAN TRUCKERS TO DELIVER IT..........

Perhaps the Feds could start doing their dang jobs again then huh..............And how about the trucks coming be repaired before coming over.

Put the products on ships......connex boxes and we will get AMERICAN TRUCKERS TO DELIVER IT..........
Truck inspection is not holding them up. They are reinspecting all the cargo that has just been checked on the Mexican side. Abbot admits it is a slowing tactic to put pressure on the Mexican government. He is screwing our consumers instead.

Forum List

Back