Abby Wambach DUI

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
She just screwed herself. Mini Cooper might drop her as a spokesman.

I said MAN because that chicks a dude.

Yet apparently two here have nothing better to do than talk about her...
aww, poor baby, turns out your hero chose to endanger the lives of others instead of calling a cab.
My drunk driving cost me potential outside sales jobs and this is going to ruin her endorsement career. A shame too because Hollywood is really trying to push the gays and she's a carpet munchin scissor me timbers kind of gal.

I don't dislike her celebrity because she's gay but because she's not pretty.

aww, poor baby, turns out your hero chose to endanger the lives of others instead of calling a cab.
My drunk driving cost me potential outside sales jobs and this is going to ruin her endorsement career. A shame too because Hollywood is really trying to push the gays and she's a carpet munchin scissor me timbers kind of gal.

Well it's just mini-cooper

I have personally seen just one in my life, and I have a laundry list of places I have lived.

and really, she's a soccer player, most of us would be wondering why MC couldn't afford a better looking spokes model.

I have personally seen just one in my life, and I have a laundry list of places I have lived.

and really, she's a soccer player, most of us would be wondering why MC couldn't afford a better looking spokes model.
Or she could try some makeup?

She reminds me of what the fat butch on orange is the new black must have looked like 20 years ago.

Or she could try some makeup?
I've seen wonders done with makeup.

A buddy of mine was about to have his final class pics in HS, his acne was still really bad and he had scars from it. So the ladies there went to work on him, turns out he wasn't half bad looking.

Forum List

Back