🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC Evening News reports Trump Supports “No-FLy, No-Buy” Restrictions

Please show the post where I have ever said anything like that. I've said all along that him being on the terrorist watch list once upon a time is irrelevant to this whole thing.

Well, it shouldn't be. If you had asked his coworkers or ex-wife's family "Is this someone who should have a gun", they'd have said no.

And if people were asked whether you should have oxygen, everyone would have said "no." But constitutional rights are not dispensed at the pleasure of your social group.

View attachment 78309

Also people on the terrorist watch list. Unlike everything else this boob has ranted and raved about; this would have stopped the Orlando Killer.

Secretary Clinton’s response: “Welcome to the Cause”

I'm pretty sure the NRA will set him straight on that. As it stands, it's unconstitutional because it denies a person's right to due process. The NRA knows that full well. So does the ACLU.

And if people were asked whether you should have oxygen, everyone would have said "no." But constitutional rights are not dispensed at the pleasure of your social group.

I'm wondering which people these are who would deprive me of Oxygen, given that most people who know me like me. heck, even that asshole who fired me 8 years ago is trying to get on my good side now.

I'm also curious as to where Oxygen is mentioned in the constitution. (It had only just been discovered, so probably not.)

I'm pretty sure the NRA will set him straight on that. As it stands, it's unconstitutional because it denies a person's right to due process. The NRA knows that full well. So does the ACLU.

When was this determination made? You see, if your theoty were correct, then we couldnt' deny guns to felons or the insane.

I'm wondering which people these are who would deprive me of Oxygen -

The same people who are voting for Trump. Unlimited majority rule brings out the worse in society.

The nihilist in me sort of hopes Trump wins. It would finally show, in no uncertain terms, the end-game for the authoritarian policies you support.

Forum List

Back