🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC Evening News reports Trump Supports “No-FLy, No-Buy” Restrictions

Show in my response I wrote ISIS or even ISIL?

They have the resources and they failed to do their damn job. Too many excuses for the failure of the government to do their damn job, and now they need to explain what they will do to fix their stupidity and mistake.

A man that pledge his loyalty to Al Qaeda to Hezbollah and had known contact with a known terrorist and investigated by the FBI should have been flagged.

Except that Al Qaeda and Hezbollah hate each other, so you can't be members of both. The FBI concluded this guy was talking smack because his white coworkers were harassing him.

Now, if you want to have REAL background checks where you thoroughly investigate people before you let them buy guns, and it takes as long as it takes, I'm good with that. But don't complain that the "government" didn't do a job the NRA has insisted it not have the power to do.

Even if this guy HAD been flagged to be put on the "No Fly" list, he could still buy a gun.

Show in my response I wrote ISIS or even ISIL?

They have the resources and they failed to do their damn job. Too many excuses for the failure of the government to do their damn job, and now they need to explain what they will do to fix their stupidity and mistake.

A man that pledge his loyalty to Al Qaeda to Hezbollah and had known contact with a known terrorist and investigated by the FBI should have been flagged.

Except that Al Qaeda and Hezbollah hate each other, so you can't be members of both. The FBI concluded this guy was talking smack because his white coworkers were harassing him.

Now, if you want to have REAL background checks where you thoroughly investigate people before you let them buy guns, and it takes as long as it takes, I'm good with that. But don't complain that the "government" didn't do a job the NRA has insisted it not have the power to do.

Even if this guy HAD been flagged to be put on the "No Fly" list, he could still buy a gun.

Get real and now it is his white co-workers fault, right?

The poor guy was harassed according to you so that prompted the FBI to stop doing their damn job!

Can't investigate a mad man pledging himself not only to Al Qaeda and Hezbollah but at the end ISIL.

He was mentally ill and had all the intentions of killing people and finally was able to do it and you want to blame those like me and pass laws that again will do nothing to stop the next lone wolf attacker.

The No-Fly list had Ted Kennedy on it and is easy to get on because of your name and hard as hell to get off because the Government want you to prove you are innocent after they have convicted you of being someone you are not!

The background checks are wonderful but you have to have a period of time and all State and Federal Agencies need to work together, and guess what?

They don't as usual.

So fix the problem with the FBI and stop putting the blame on white people because the Killer did not kill just white people but killed innocent gay people of all races...

The problem with all of this is that there shouldn't even be a 'No-fly' list. The Constitution clearly states that no person shall be "deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law".

Get real and now it is his white co-workers fault, right?

The poor guy was harassed according to you so that prompted the FBI to stop doing their damn job!

Can't investigate a mad man pledging himself not only to Al Qaeda and Hezbollah but at the end ISIL.

Here's the thing. Not only did the FBI clear him, but his company didn't fire him. So there probably was some fault with his co-workers.

He was mentally ill and had all the intentions of killing people and finally was able to do it and you want to blame those like me and pass laws that again will do nothing to stop the next lone wolf attacker.

He was mentally ill and was still able to buy a gun. Because people like you insisted that he not be able to.

The No-Fly list had Ted Kennedy on it and is easy to get on because of your name and hard as hell to get off because the Government want you to prove you are innocent after they have convicted you of being someone you are not!

I don't know why you gu ys keep repeating this myth about Ted Kennedy.

Ted Kennedy and the No-Fly List Myth

The background checks are wonderful but you have to have a period of time and all State and Federal Agencies need to work together, and guess what?

They don't as usual.

So fix the problem with the FBI and stop putting the blame on white people because the Killer did not kill just white people but killed innocent gay people of all races...

The background checks are awful, as demonstrated by the number of people who are still able to get guns who shouldn't.

The main reason why these agencies don't do their job is no one wants to be the guy who gets a complaint by a second amendment enthusiast because he held up a background check.

The problem with all of this is that there shouldn't even be a 'No-fly' list. The Constitution clearly states that no person shall be "deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law".

which one of those does getting on an airplane fall under?

which one of those does getting on an airplane fall under?

A dumb and/or disingenuous question. But I'll answer anyway:

Depending on the circumstances, it could be all three. But at a minimum, when someone is deprived of the liberty to get on an airplane, they're being deprived of liberty.

Depending on the circumstances, it could be all three. But at a minimum, when someone is deprived of the liberty to get on an airplane, they're being deprived of liberty.

Well, no, guy. You don't have a "right" to get on an airplane. An Airplane is private property owned by a company that has a right to refuse to let you on if they have a reasonable fear you might hijack it or blow it up.

Oh, how many hijackings have we had since we put the "No-Fly" list in place. ZERO.

Nuff said.

Well, no, guy. You don't have a "right" to get on an airplane. An Airplane is private property owned by a company that has a right to refuse to let you on if they have a reasonable fear you might hijack it or blow it up.

Tell me this is an act. That you're acting stupid on purpose. Pretending you don't understand just as a rhetorical device?

Or is it for real?

Tell me this is an act. That you're acting stupid on purpose. Pretending you don't understand just as a rhetorical device?

Or is it for real?

You are the one who thinks letting a guy the government KNOWS is a terrorist on an airplane is an awesome idea.

View attachment 78309

Also people on the terrorist watch list. Unlike everything else this boob has ranted and raved about; this would have stopped the Orlando Killer.

Secretary Clinton’s response: “Welcome to the Cause”

How would it have stopped the Orlando killer?

The killer might not have bought the gun legally had he been on the list, so claiming it would have stopped him is not correct.

Also the No-Fly list is faulty and had Ted Kennedy and other on it that were not terrorists and it should be the government job to prove they are a threat and not the individual to prove they are not that person.

Finally, when will someone admit the FBI failed to contain the threat?

They knew this guy was a threat and still no flagging. If something must change then flag the individual and open another investigation and surveillance on them but the lists are not accurate and could be used as a political hit list.

I know you will disagree until another Republican is in the Oval office and then you will demand those lists not be used and I will be laughing at you!

Glad Drumpf is now opposing the NRA’s stance on this issue. Welcome to the fight.
View attachment 78309

Also people on the terrorist watch list. Unlike everything else this boob has ranted and raved about; this would have stopped the Orlando Killer.

How long before the Feds create a list of those that they will allow to buy a gun?

View attachment 78309

Hillery needs all the help she can get. Anyway, it's reasonable, but only with some tweaks. It should be reviewed case by case just like when a purchase is denied. It's not hard to get put on a watch list. One should also be notified that they are on the list and why. I could get with something like that.

Hillary is cruising. She’s having an easier time with Drumpf than Obama had with Mittens…

Bama whipped M
Mittens like a rented mule poor little fella. You old see it a mile off. Hillery? No ideas, no slogen, no vision. At least trump has "make america great again". He also seems to actually be developing a plan. Hillery just pulls a play out of the book.

Damn you’re stupid.

She’s defining him as having the temperament of a jr. high school flunky. Which she has done very well.
Her female surrogates have been metering their messages. First Michelle Obama then Liz Warren. Drumpf’s response was to call people names; further re-enforcing the boorish, juvenile portrait painted for him. Look for that to continue. Meanwhile, he’s not laying a glove on Hillary.

Her idea of keeping people on the no fly and TWL from buying guns is now embraced by your messiah.

She has rolled out plans to let people re-negotiate their student debt, basic college for all Americans, practical restrictions on guns (some of which I am not too crazy about to be clear), taxing the rich as a matter of lowering the debt, installing her husband as the budget “czar” who presided over 8 years of peace and prosperity, etc…

Drumpf wants to build a wall that will do nothing, ban people based on religion and export people based on the way they look.

Candycorn post #11

“Hillary is cruising. She’s having an easier time with Drumpf than Obama had with Mittens…”

Candycorn post #18

Drumpf’s response was to call people names; further re-enforcing the boorish, juvenile portrait painted for him.”

Tell us more about boorish, juvenile behavior. LOL

View attachment 78309

Maybe today it is just people on terrorist and no fly lists, but you can bet it is just a matter of time and trump will be coming for your guns nutters.

It sounds good, but the problem is the government puts the names on those lists without the due process that is guaranteed in the Constitution. You trust the government to get it right every time and I don't.

Due process? Who needs it?
Constitutional rights? Only at our whim.
From now on we will be governed by suspicion, reported rumors, and clerical errors. Because we cannot let the terrorists win!

Due process? Who needs it?
Constitutional rights? Only at our whim.
From now on we will be governed by suspicion, reported rumors, and clerical errors. Because we cannot let the terrorists win!

so, um, I guess all those people who were SCREAMING that Mateen was a dangerous nut were just spreading "Rumors"?

How about applying a little common sense? there's no sane universe where giving Omar Mateen a gun was a good idea.

View attachment 78309

QUOTE: "this would have stopped the Orlando Killer."

Really ? Sure you want to stand by that ?
How did gun laws in France work out ?

This guy was a vicious Islamic killer, had he not been able to legally purchase his weapon, do you honestly believe he would have thrown up his hands and given up ?

Perhaps yes; perhaps no. Perhaps he would have been delayed long enough to become frustrated with the exploit. Perhaps his wife would have been able to talk him out of it. Perhaps he gets into a fight and is arrested for assault prior to the rampage….

Who knows. A locked door in front of Oswald and Kennedy maybe isn’t killed; we don’t get into Vietnam, no Johnson administration…. No big black wall on the National lawn…

You never know.

Vietnam didn't start with the Johnson administration, and in fact it technically started with the Eisenhower administration.

The ramp up was during the Johnson admin. As I recall, Kennedy was about to recall troops.

This is off topic, but there were 687 military advisers in Vietnam when JFK took office and over 17,000 when he was assassinated. JFK did put out a memo to withdraw 1,000 advisers..

so, um, I guess all those people who were SCREAMING that Mateen was a dangerous nut were just spreading "Rumors"?

Please show the post where I have ever said anything like that. I've said all along that him being on the terrorist watch list once upon a time is irrelevant to this whole thing.

How about applying a little common sense?

:lmao:

You first.

Or is it for real?

You are the one who thinks letting a guy the government KNOWS is a terrorist on an airplane is an awesome idea.

Nope. If we know someone is a terrorist, we shouldn't let them go anywhere. We should put them in jail.

View attachment 78309

Hillery needs all the help she can get. Anyway, it's reasonable, but only with some tweaks. It should be reviewed case by case just like when a purchase is denied. It's not hard to get put on a watch list. One should also be notified that they are on the list and why. I could get with something like that.

Hillary is cruising. She’s having an easier time with Drumpf than Obama had with Mittens…

Bama whipped M
Mittens like a rented mule poor little fella. You old see it a mile off. Hillery? No ideas, no slogen, no vision. At least trump has "make america great again". He also seems to actually be developing a plan. Hillery just pulls a play out of the book.

Damn you’re stupid.

She’s defining him as having the temperament of a jr. high school flunky. Which she has done very well.
Her female surrogates have been metering their messages. First Michelle Obama then Liz Warren. Drumpf’s response was to call people names; further re-enforcing the boorish, juvenile portrait painted for him. Look for that to continue. Meanwhile, he’s not laying a glove on Hillary.

Her idea of keeping people on the no fly and TWL from buying guns is now embraced by your messiah.

She has rolled out plans to let people re-negotiate their student debt, basic college for all Americans, practical restrictions on guns (some of which I am not too crazy about to be clear), taxing the rich as a matter of lowering the debt, installing her husband as the budget “czar” who presided over 8 years of peace and prosperity, etc…

Drumpf wants to build a wall that will do nothing, ban people based on religion and export people based on the way they look.

Candycorn post #11

“Hillary is cruising. She’s having an easier time with Drumpf than Obama had with Mittens…”

Candycorn post #18

Drumpf’s response was to call people names; further re-enforcing the boorish, juvenile portrait painted for him.”

Certainly,

She says he doesn't have the temperament to be POTUS

A surrogate hits him.

He spends the next week calling her Pocahontas like an 8 year old.

Thus proving Hillary's point.

Bama whipped M

Damn you’re stupid.

Candycorn post #11

Candycorn post #18

Certainly,

She says he doesn't have the temperament to be POTUS

A surrogate hits him.

He spends the next week calling her Pocahontas like an 8 year old.

Thus proving Hillary's point.

What is your excuse for using Drumpf and Mittens?

A lot of people call the lying non-indian Senator Pocahontas.

Forum List

Back