ABC National Correspondent Pours Cold Water on Dem Midterm Hopes: 'The air went out of that balloon'

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
As we ease into October and the cooler, crisper air; the Democratic mid term hopes are going the way of the autumn trees.

They're dying.

And the truth is finally beginning to seep in with the FAKE NEWS.

Even "the polls" take their well deserved lashing in this ABC Meet the Groundchucktodd......eerr....Press panel.

"Terry, 30 days to the midterms, less than a month to go. The Democrats were feeling pretty hopeful about their chances. Do you still get that sense?" Raddatz asked Moran.

"Nope, I think the air went out of that balloon," Moran replied with shocking candor for an ABC reporter. "The economy is so tough for so many people, food prices, rent, spiking, if they've got retirement funds, those are evaporating," he added.

He finished by noting that the polls aren't accounting for Republicans who won't answer questions when called by pollsters: "so you look at those polls, it's close. If it's close it's a Republican win."

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Hey Democrats:

Tick tock. :)

Last edited:
As we ease into October and the cooler, crisper air; the Democratic mid term hopes are going the way of the autumn trees.

They're dying.

Even "the polls" take their well deserved lashing in this ABC Meet the Groundchucktodd......eerr....Press panel.

Hey Democrats:

all they ever talk about is trump....cant talk about all the wonderful buydem accomplishments

They're dying.

Hey Democrats:

Herschel Walker

Don't play dumb because I know you're not dumb.
You're a snake and a scumbag, but not dumb.
The DEMONCRAPS have been promising Blacks and other minorities success in the US since the 50s and still run on handing out welfare checks.

You continue to sell your soul.
Does it have anything to do with a member of your family needing their job?

All bets are off.
I don't think anyone can predict American elections anymore.
With the economy absolutely sucking for most people and people having exactly zero faith in Biden's administration... the Republican should sweep midterms with ease. I am talking 70%.
But that was the old America. When people would actually vote for who they actually believed would improve their lives - even if the person wasn't their party.
Those days are gone. And this is EXACTLY how we ended up with Trump then Biden. It hardly even matters who runs anymore.

Don't play dumb because I know you're not dumb.
You're a snake and a scumbag, but not dumb.
The DEMONCRAPS have been promising Blacks and other minorities success in the US since the 50s and still run on handing out welfare checks.

You continue to sell your soul.
Does it have anything to do with a member of your family needing their job?
Still no idea what you are babbling about
You do realize it has nothing to do with the Thread?

Forum List

Back