Abolish Victimless Crimes:

Once again, you do NOT know what's best for others. If an action doesn't involve you, how about minding your own business?

So should you be able to get Propofol over the counter ?

It could help you sleep after killing your neighbor in a consensual gun battle over parking spaces.

Thank you Captain Hyperbole...:doubt:

You might just want to give up the ‘dual’ analogy. It seems everyone is taking that the completely wrong way.

Once again, you do NOT know what's best for others. If an action doesn't involve you, how about minding your own business?

It could help you sleep after killing your neighbor in a consensual gun battle over parking spaces.

So you don't really want free access to drugs and a consensual dual to resolve parking issues is not ok ?

So you don't really want free access to drugs and a consensual dual to resolve parking issues is not ok ?

As has been made abundantly clear, I want no adult prosecuted that hasn't hurt nor taken from another. That's it, nothing more.

I understand this conflicts with your central planner mentality.

As has been made abundantly clear, I want no adult prosecuted that hasn't hurt nor taken from another. That's it, nothing more.

Right or in other words internets radical coolness that can be easily refuted with practical examples of how stupid the premise actually is.

Right or in other words internets radical coolness that can be easily refuted with practical examples of how stupid the premise actually is.

Putting someone in prison that never hurt nor took from another...talk about a stupid premise!

Forum List

Back