Abortion Laws Tumble Across The Country

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The ruling on Monday was just the beginning folks.

We women are not going to stand by any longer while you people take our rights from us.

Watch as all the sham anti abortion laws are stricken from our nation.

There's absolutely NOTHING you anti abortion people can do about either.

This is great. I'm going to enjoy you people losing over and over again in court.

When will you finally figure out that you can't take rights from women? That you're wasting time and valuable tax dollars only to lose over and over again.

Abortion Laws Tumble Across the Country

We women are not going to stand by any longer while you people take our rights from us

You're women. In a proper society you have no rights, and are merely property. You are already treated far better in this country than you deserve.

We women are not going to stand by any longer while you people take our rights from us.

This is great. I'm going to enjoy you people losing over and over again in court.

When will you finally figure out that you can't take rights from women? That you're wasting time and valuable tax dollars only to lose over and over again.

:woohoo:

Wait, you're a "woman"?

I guess keeping your legs together or insisting that the next anonymous partner you allow to mount you sport a condom is too much to ask? In this day and age of birth control, there should be no excuse for using abortion as a last line of defense. Dry your little eyes, harlot.......abortion will not only stay available but will soon be forced on women under the new system they wish to put in place. Abortion is big business and they take the fetuses and sell their parts for profit. I will always stand up for the unborn because we were both "fetuses" at one time ourselves.

Former Satanist: “I Performed Satanic Rituals Inside Abortion Clinics”

The victory of evil is never permanent.

"The victory of evil is never permanent"

That's what the Texas laws were struck down. They were evil.

All of the evil anti-choice, anti-women laws will be struck down.

Love your emogie.

Women across the nation are celebrating.

Celebrating the murder of innocent babies, Jillian? Literally celebrating it. That's sick on a Charles Manson level.

Love your emogie.

Women across the nation are celebrating.
Only sick and evil libtard women. Beautiful real women are sad today. But they also know that good will ultimately prevail.

We have ladies like Lila Rose doing astounding work across the country in ending abortion, getting Planned Parenthood facilities shut down, etc.

Celebrate evil all you want. It just makes you look bad. Really bad. And someday - you'll have to answer to God.

One can always count on liberals to contradict their own position and never apply their own views consistently...

I have an idea. The federal government needs to compile a list of women who shouldn’t be allowed to get abortions. The criteria for getting on the list must be flexible. If an official at, say, the NIH or FBI think that a woman should be a mother for some reason or other, he or she can block an abortion. Maybe the woman has great genes or a high IQ or the sorts of financial resources we need in parents. Let’s leave that decision where it belongs: in the hands of the government.

No-Gun List? How About a No-Abort List?

Yes, all scumbag liberal c*unts think because they fucked to make it possible without giving a shit of the consequences, they can simply KILL that PERSON that is inside them..... Perhaps in 30 years when muslim's run this country, and they kill you for murdering that baby, the small amount of you sick bastards left will look back on today and wonder why you just didn't have that baby and give it away!

liberal-compassion-at-36-weeks.jpg

Forum List

Back