About 50 Aeroflot aircraft are do not fly. (~25% of Aeroflot fleet) 25- cannibalized. I Does Trump still call czar putin for a great strategist ?

Does Trump still call czar putin for a great strategist ?

• YES, He does !

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
50 good reasons not to fly Aeroflot now and in the future. 😆

WHEN YOU GUYS ARE GONNA KILL HIM ?

You're naive
Do you really think it changes something?
Both Putin and Zelensky are flunkies of NWO and clean their countries up
As long stupid Russians and stupid Ukrainians don't understand it nothing happens

I saw a video the other day that car and truck parts are getting very scarce in Mother Russia. In another year or two the Russians will be like the Cubans trying to keep their vehicles running.

I saw a video the other day that car and truck parts are getting very scarce in Mother Russia. In another year or two the Russians will be like the Cubans trying to keep their vehicles running.
more like Venezuela i think

more like Venezuela i think
The Cubans are well known for keeping the cars that were there when Castro took over still running. Some of them have lawn mower engines in them.

I suspect there will be a black market in the parts but it make the average Russian have to spend a lot of moeny to keep the family vehicle running.

The Cubans are well known for keeping the cars that were there when Castro took over still running. Some of them have lawn mower engines in them.

I suspect there will be a black market in the parts but it make the average Russian have to spend a lot of moeny to keep the family vehicle running.
one for sure, life in Muscovy SUCKS BIG TIME EVEN TODAY, I'll never fly in an Aeroflot plane after seeing how Moscow manages it's armed forces...

THE HORDE is doing well. No fleet (or airspace to fly with what they have left). No money. No friends. No missiles. And soon no army

Forum List

Back