...about Trump being sentenced to jail....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
i have held the belief that this criminal ain't going behind bars for this conviction (or any of the 34 convictions).
Rather, I thought he'd be sentenced to house-arrest, or some kind of ankle bracelet gig with a public service requirement.

However, i am seeing talking-heads state there are 'aggravating factors', i.e., his continuing defiance, contempt, and lack of remorse. Those kinds of behaviors typically are problematic for convicted and awaiting sentencing convicts. At least, I always thought that remorse was sorta a given in order to persuade the court that you are sorry, and won't sin again.

So, can Judge Merchan, after being publicly attacked in the media by Trump, by his daughter being publicly attacked in the media, after hearing the convicted felon state publicly that the judge, the trial, and jury were all "rigged"......well, what can Judge Merchan do to impress upon this felon that his behavior ain't productive to our society's rule-of-law ethic? And needs to change.

i have held the belief that this criminal ain't going behind bars for this conviction (or any of the 34 convictions).
Rather, I thought he'd be sentenced to house-arrest, or some kind of ankle bracelet gig with a public service requirement.

However, i am seeing talking-heads state there are 'aggravating factors', i.e., his continuing defiance, contempt, and lack of remorse. Those kinds of behaviors typically are problematic for convicted and awaiting sentencing convicts. At least, I always thought that remorse was sorta a given in order to persuade the court that you are sorry, and won't sin again.

So, can Judge Merchan, after being publicly attacked in the media by Trump, by his daughter being publicly attacked in the media, after hearing the convicted felon state publicly that the judge, the trial, and jury were all "rigged"......well, what can Judge Merchan do to impress upon this felon that his behavior ain't productive to our society's rule-of-law ethic? And needs to change.

"Mister Trump, Turn in your guns." - American Justice System

I said right at the beginning that the only way he gets jail time is if he talks himself into it.

He should make an example out of Trump. Next, he's gonna preside over Bannon and make another example on how law and order gets served up.

Trump's continuing defiance, contempt, and lack of remorse may encourage the Judge to use the Ban Hammer.

The complete morphosis of the Left from "sex drugs and rock n roll" rebels to Bootlickers of Power is uncanny, entertaining and sometimes hilarious.

Yes Trump, bow to these middling "judges" OR ELSE

The complete morphosis of the Left from "sex drugs and rock n roll" rebels to Bootlickers of Power is uncanny, entertaining and sometimes hilarious.

Yes Trump, bow to these middling "judges" OR ELSE

The complete morphosis of the right from the "party of law and order" to a cult of personality, running a lifelong con artist and criminal for President of the nation, is both surprising and sad.

Just reading your posts shows how bad it is. Your crowing enthusiasm for a lifelong liar and criminal and your certainty that he's the one being persecuted, shows the depths of your radicalization.

Trump cheated in school, he cheated the draft, he cheated his business partners who filed thousands of lawsuits to collect unpaid bills, he cheated the banks in his bankruptcies, he cheated his investors and business partners, he cheated his niece and nephew out of their inheritance, he cheated on his taxes, he cheats at golf, he cheated on all three of his wives, and he cheated to win the election in 2016 and tried to overthrow the government in 2020.

What made you think, he wouldn't cheat YOU?

Forum List

Back