Abraham Foxman: Trump's Right-Hand Pledge Of Allegiance Is Comparable To Hitler Salute

Just saw this on NBC today show where, Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie asked Trump to stop, because it is offensive. Give me a break!!!

childrenPledgeAllegianceBellamySalute.jpg

Abraham Foxman attacks Trump over his ‘fascist’ salute | The Jewish Chronicle

Hair Fuhrer? Trump pledge compared to ‘disgusting’ Hitler salute

lol, it is just more proof that the liberals are losing their fucking minds.

The Hitler-like offense is Trump asking participants at his rally to raise their right hands and pledge allegiance to him by vowing to vote for him.
Don't muddy the waters here by comparing it with the pledge of allegiance. I've been scolding folks for being overly dramatic and calling Trump and his followers Nazis, but to tell you the truth, when I saw that rally a chill went up my spine. Some people say he did it intentionally, a 'coded message' to his followers what his intent really is.

You cut right to the only thing that might reasonably concern anyone, but delegates are pledged to support particular candidates all the time.

This is just another bullshit story meant to tar Trump, and all it is doing is sucking the oxygen out of the room.

Most people are not going to sort through all this and most of them havent been. They know that Trump is the first person in decades to defend the American people against the exploitation of the political establishment and the corporate crony network, and so they expect to read outlandish nutball stories about him to discredit him;

But I dont think it will work or Trump would be out of the race already.

But it is pissing people off at the media and the establishment for refusing to allow the will of the people in their party to move forward without pulling every trick in the book.

Abraham Foxman has been an embarrassment to Jewish Jews for decades.

Jewish Jews? As opposed to what, Christian Jews?

Seriously?
Jews who don't apologize for being Jews.
Foxman has spent his entire career trying to eradicate the very religion he claims to defend.

Independent, I have an impression, and I only say 'impression' because I dont closely follow issues in the Jewish community, but it seems that the more critical of our society a Jewish person is, the less religious that Jewish person is.

Do you also see that as a frequent correlation as well?

I think the loyalty pledge is more disturbing
I have not seen anything about a salute being promoted for the pledge of allegiance. Even the links in the original post make it clear the controversy is about using a raised arm are and hand gesture to vow loyalty to Trump. The whole talking point about "pledge of allegiance" is a lie designed to hide the loyalty oath, which was definitely a Nazi custom and eventually, a requirement.

Yeah Camp you don't remember the pledge of allegiance?

Surprise me bitch. Getting on my nerves perp.
I have challenged you to show how the articles or this topic has anything to do with the pledge of allegiance. I have pointed out the articles are about pledging allegiance to Trump, not the flag. The pledge of allegiance has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation other than your insistence to claim it does and you are noticeably unable to back up your claim. If your claim has the least bit of validity you should be able to provide a link.

The thread title is of course, fraudulent by stating the so-called salute is about the pledge of allegiance. The Hitler-like offense is Trump asking participants at his rally to raise their right hands and pledge allegiance to him by vowing to vote for him. Americans vote by secret ballot and it is inappropriate to demand voters to vow in public to vote for any particular candidate.

So are you implying that you liberals are now just honky dorey with the Pledge of Allegiance now?

No, I didnt think so either.

You can see the narrative, it's pretty clear there is this sudden push to link Trump with Hitler.
Pretty amazing.

The thread title is of course, fraudulent by stating the so-called salute is about the pledge of allegiance. The Hitler-like offense is Trump asking participants at his rally to raise their right hands and pledge allegiance to him by vowing to vote for him. Americans vote by secret ballot and it is inappropriate to demand voters to vow in public to vote for any particular candidate.

So are you implying that you liberals are now just honky dorey with the Pledge of Allegiance now?

No, I didnt think so either.
Whoever complained about the pledge of allegiance? You are just back peddling and deflecting away from the fact that Trump showed another sign of fascism and his dopey followers fell for it. See the pattern, you try to cover up the lie with a new lie.

Whoever complained about the pledge of allegiance? You are just back peddling and deflecting away from the fact that Trump showed another sign of fascism and his dopey followers fell for it. See the pattern, you try to cover up the lie with a new lie.
I did not say that the Pledge of Allegiance is what the thread is about.

I am saying that liberals dont like it anyway, and you sound like they have suddenly embraced it.

You can see the narrative, it's pretty clear there is this sudden push to link Trump with Hitler.
Pretty amazing.
Nothing sudden about it. He was first accused of having fascist beliefs and tendencies before the first primary. It was done by Republicans. Since than there has been a steady stream from both Republicans and Democrats. Add too that the foreign critiques. Nothing sudden at all. Just more evidence to pile on to what is already there.

I am saying that liberals dont like it anyway, and you sound like they have suddenly embraced it.
You are talking in circles and making stuff up. The only one talking about the pledge of allegiance was the dishonest and misleading original post and Tinydancer who has been insisting all day the thread was based on the pledge and has stubbornly pushed the dishonest and misleading OP.

You are talking in circles and making stuff up. The only one talking about the pledge of allegiance was the dishonest and misleading original post and Tinydancer who has been insisting all day the thread was based on the pledge and has stubbornly pushed the dishonest and misleading OP.

Lol, as if we are all so stupid we dont remember how liberals have been attacking the Pledge of Allegiance for years.

Blow that shit up someone elses ass, dude.

Oh Camp just stop. It's the pledge of allegiance that we all did in school.

We NEVER did the Nazi salute when pledging allegiance, what ever shithole Nazi school you might have gone to notwithstanding.

The Belamy salute was the original salute to the flag when we were supposed to pledge allegiance to the flag. Hitler 'borrowed' that from us, as well as our Swastika which was a good luck symbol often found on Boy Scout badges and paraphernalia prior to the Second World War. OF course, that changed.

Lol, as if we are all so stupid we dont remember how liberals have been attacking the Pledge of Allegiance for years.

Blow that shit up someone elses ass, dude.
Yet you can not show an example other than the controversy of including God in the pledge which was implemented in 1954. Like I said, you are making stuff up.

Seriously?
Foxman has spent his entire career trying to eradicate the very religion he claims to defend.

Independent, I have an impression, and I only say 'impression' because I dont closely follow issues in the Jewish community, but it seems that the more critical of our society a Jewish person is, the less religious that Jewish person is.

It's 100% true as assimilated Jews want to be the best leaders of the societies they assimilate into.
It takes a BIG ego to dismiss God from your life.

Seriously?

It's 100% true as assimilated Jews want to be the best leaders of the societies they assimilate into.
It takes a BIG ego to dismiss God from your life.
Well about 50% of Christian clergy have done exactly that, to our own undoing.

Seems that Jews and Christians have far more in common than is commonly understood.

Found a pic of the old BSA Good Luck Coin that had a swastika, for those still interested in the topic at all.

SwastikaBSA_zpsoj7syu82.png

And then there was the BSA Order of the White Swastika.

Order of the White Swastika

Just goes to who what an ass hole can do to a perfectly good symbol and make it hated for generations.

Foxman? Where was Foxman when Barry Hussein wouldn't even put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem?

Forum List

Back