Abraham Foxman: Trump's Right-Hand Pledge Of Allegiance Is Comparable To Hitler Salute

CNBC actually just had a creepy representative from "The Forward" in their studio, so this latest ZOG smear attempt was probably scheduled a while ago.

Duck and Hillary have a lot more in common than a sieg heil salute...

09-trump-and-clintons.jpg

Should we get rid of the girl scout salute. Isn't that something like raise two hands in the air and say something that supports the girl scout creed? Should we begin to round up girl scouts and put them in FEMA camps? Perhaps we should just shoot them on the spot?

I'll wait for one of those boogers to come to my door and when they do I will open up on them.

So much for cookies!

I think you just won POST OF THE YEAR.

Duck and Hillary have a lot more in common than a sieg heil salute...

09-trump-and-clintons.jpg

Now that I have you pegged Tom as well as all your others on various boards your foolish boss is going to be outed as an individual who is low class but trying to be high class but to be taken out so easily.

Now that I have you pegged Tom as well as all your others on various boards your foolish boss is going to be outed as an individual who is low class but trying to be high class but to be taken out so easily.

And who would "my boss" be?
huh_zps297f809f.png

The Hitler-like offense is Trump asking participants at his rally to raise their right hands and pledge allegiance to him by vowing to vote for him.
Don't muddy the waters here by comparing it with the pledge of allegiance. I've been scolding folks for being overly dramatic and calling Trump and his followers Nazis, but to tell you the truth, when I saw that rally a chill went up my spine. Some people say he did it intentionally, a 'coded message' to his followers what his intent really is.

Oh fuck off. You have just got to be kidding me. Are you WHO? How boring is this going to get. Your shit does get old girl.
upload_2016-3-8_12-45-53.jpeg

images

Not kidding. It's not the same thing, no matter how much you swear.

I think the loyalty pledge is more disturbing
I have not seen anything about a salute being promoted for the pledge of allegiance. Even the links in the original post make it clear the controversy is about using a raised arm are and hand gesture to vow loyalty to Trump. The whole talking point about "pledge of allegiance" is a lie designed to hide the loyalty oath, which was definitely a Nazi custom and eventually, a requirement.

Just saw this on NBC today show where, Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie asked Trump to stop, because it is offensive. Give me a break!!!

childrenPledgeAllegianceBellamySalute.jpg

Hair Fuhrer? Trump pledge compared to ‘disgusting’ Hitler salute
SO you have no problem with it looking like a Nazi salute? Odd, the picture you have posted is the old way of doing the Pledge of Allegiance and Americans had such a problem with it they changed the way we do the Pledge. They were wrong to change? It shouldn't have been offensive back then?

No matter his answer, he's 60 years too late

The Hitler-like offense is Trump asking participants at his rally to raise their right hands and pledge allegiance to him by vowing to vote for him.
Don't muddy the waters here by comparing it with the pledge of allegiance. I've been scolding folks for being overly dramatic and calling Trump and his followers Nazis, but to tell you the truth, when I saw that rally a chill went up my spine. Some people say he did it intentionally, a 'coded message' to his followers what his intent really is.
:wtf::laugh::laugh2::lol::laugh::laugh2::lol:

huh_zps297f809f.png

Roe and I have you all over the boards. Pity on Cruz. I just had to deal with a dog death and this means more to me than you. But watch what I do now.

Oh. That's what the reaction is about. Thanks. I heard that on Fox, by the way. Didn't say I'm convinced, but you have to admit the optics are spot-on.

huh_zps297f809f.png

Roe and I have you all over the boards. Pity on Cruz. I just had to deal with a dog death and this means more to me than you. But watch what I do now.
Sorry about your dog.

I think the loyalty pledge is more disturbing
I have not seen anything about a salute being promoted for the pledge of allegiance. Even the links in the original post make it clear the controversy is about using a raised arm are and hand gesture to vow loyalty to Trump. The whole talking point about "pledge of allegiance" is a lie designed to hide the loyalty oath, which was definitely a Nazi custom and eventually, a requirement.

Yeah Camp you don't remember the pledge of allegiance?

Surprise me bitch. Getting on my nerves perp.

Oh. That's what the reaction is about. Thanks. I heard that on Fox, by the way. Didn't say I'm convinced, but you have to admit the optics are spot-on.

Really. Northland.

Now.

Forum List

Back