Abraham Lincoln statue vandalized

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]-that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Abraham Lincoln

Multiple posters on this board call Lincoln a war criminal for "starting" the Civil War.

That's because he was one.

"But what am I to do in the meantime with those men at Montgomery [meaning the Confederate constitutional convention]? Am I to let them go on... [a]nd open Charleston, etc., as ports of entry, with their ten-percent tariff. What, then, would become of my tariff?" ~ Lincoln to Colonel John B. Baldwin, deputized by the Virginian Commissioners to determine whether Lincoln would use force, April 4, 1861.

"You and I both anticipated that the cause of the country would be advanced by making the attempt to provision Fort Sumter, even if it should fail ; and it is no small consolation now to feel that our anticipation is justified by the result. "
Abraham Lincoln, in a letter to Gustavus Fox, May 1, 1861

"The affair at Fort Sumter, it seems to us, has been planned as a means by which the war feeling at the North should be intensified, and the administration thus receive popular support for its policy.... If the armament which lay outside the harbor, while the fort was being battered to pieces [the US ship The Harriet Lane, and seven other reinforcement ships], had been designed for the relief of Major Anderson, it certainly would have made a show of fulfilling its mission. But it seems plain to us that no such design was had. The administration, virtually, to use a homely illustration, stood at Sumter like a boy with a chip on his shoulder, daring his antagonist to knock it off. The Carolinians have knocked off the chip. War is inaugurated, and the design of the administration accomplished." ~ The Buffalo Daily Courier, April 16, 1861.

"We have no doubt, and all the circumstances prove, that it was a cunningly devised scheme, contrived with all due attention to scenic display and intended to arouse, and, if possible, exasperate the northern people against the South.... We venture to say a more gigantic conspiracy against the principles of human liberty and freedom has never been concocted. Who but a fiend could have thought of sacrificing the gallant Major Anderson and his little band in order to carry out a political game? Yet there he was compelled to stand for thirty-six hours amid a torrent of fire and shell, while the fleet sent to assist him, coolly looked at his flag of distress and moved not to his assistance! Why did they not? Perhaps the archives in Washington will yet tell the tale of this strange proceeding.... Pause then, and consider before you endorse these mad men who are now, under pretense of preserving the Union, doing the very thing that must forever divide it." ~ The New York Evening Day-Book, April 17, 1861.

Last edited:
demafasict hate lincoln for freeing their slaves

Except he didn't free anybody. He just herded them onto govt run plantations and left the rest to die in contraband camps. Blacks had nowhere to go, which is why over 90% of them remained in the South until 1910 or so, when the railroads and steel mills and meatpackers needed scabs to break strikes, then WW I broke out. Lincoln and his supporters didn't want all those Negroes fleeing north, and into any the Midwestern states, including Lincoln's Illinois, spent the 1850's making it essentially impossible for black people to own property or make an honest living in their states. They were never actually freed, they just became share croppers and prison labor.

Anonymous Group of ‘Resistors of Colonial Violence'​

republicans probably did it blaming it on WOKE people.

Paranoia much? We haven't sank to the level of creating false flag events like you girls and girls, especially vandalizing historical statues of famous Republicans.

That's exclusively a liberal thing.

There were atrocities on both sides of the struggles between Settlers and the Native Americans.
But today's "Progressives" are trying to whitewash history to attack the present generation of Americans.
This is another great example of the Far Left spreading cultural hate for political power.
Sadly, this left wing hate is being taught in our public schools.
To put this into prospective it would like a person hating present day Japanese Americans for Pearl Harbor, it's just hate.
The truth is that it's the Left who are relentlessly mining the Cultural Divide.

Do you just string words together that you think sound scary in pursuit of trying to make a point?

I don't think "whitewash" means what you think it means, because you said that progressives were trying to whitewash history, then you start talking about bad parts of our history that you say the very same progressives are using against others.

Here is the definition of whitewash for you....................

whitewash

1 of 2

verb

white·wash ˈ(h)wīt-ˌwȯsh
-ˌwäsh

whitewashed; whitewashing; whitewashes
transitive verb
1: to whiten with whitewash
a freshly whitewashed wall
a row of whitewashed cottages
"Does a boy get a chance to whitewash a fence every day?" Mark Twain

2 a: to gloss over or cover up (something, such as a record of criminal behavior)
refused to whitewash the scandal
In the years following the Nuremberg trials, there was an increasingly concerted effort to whitewash the record of the Wehrmacht, the armed forces of the Third Reich. Rob Zacny

b: to exonerate (someone) by means of a perfunctory investigation or through biased presentation of data
… seemed to be trying to tell the full story without trying to whitewash the dictator or conceal his atrocities. Ronald Hingley

3 informal : to hold (an opponent) scoreless in a game or contest
He stopped 38 shots to shut out the Oilers on Feb. 9; 39 in blanking the Rangers on Nov. 12; and 45 in whitewashing the Avalanche on Oct. 30. Austin Murphy

4: to alter (something) in a way that favors, features, or caters to white people: such as

a: to portray (the past) in a way that increases the prominence, relevance, or impact of white people and minimizes or misrepresents that of nonwhite people
… touches obliquely on Jones' assertion that the mayor and other white city leaders want to "whitewash" the telling of our nation's civil rights struggles. Jeff Gauger

b : to alter (an original story) by casting a white performer in a role based on a nonwhite person or fictional character
It was important to Jenny Han, author of the YA books To All the Boys I've Loved Before, that the film adaption would keep one key detail: that the lead character, Lara Jean, was Asian-American. In a new essay …, Han revealed that nearly every production company interested in adapting her best-selling book into a movie asked to whitewash it. Hunter Harris
The Hollywood screenwriter Max Landis has denied defending the casting of Scarlett Johansson in a "whitewashed" remake of the classic Japanese anime Ghost in the Shell. Ben Child

whitewasher noun

whitewashing noun

a wall that requires whitewashing

There shall be no whitewashing of Lizzie Eustace. She was abominable. Anthony Trollope

Including his Game 2 whitewashing of the A's, he'd allowed just three earned runs in his last 92 2/3 innings … Peter Gammons
In so many parts of the world, culture rooted in black communities has at one point or another faced attempts at whitewashing: Just look at all the buttoned-up white jazz ensembles that emerged across the United States in the early 20th century. Sebastian Modak

If they were "whitewashing" as you say they are, then they wouldn't be bringing up bad things from the past.

Except he didn't free anybody. He just herded them onto govt run plantations and left the rest to die in contraband camps. Blacks had nowhere to go, which is why over 90% of them remained in the South until 1910 or so, when the railroads and steel mills and meatpackers needed scabs to break strikes, then WW I broke out. Lincoln and his supporters didn't want all those Negroes fleeing north, and into any the Midwestern states, including Lincoln's Illinois, spent the 1850's making it essentially impossible for black people to own property or make an honest living in their states. They were never actually freed, they just became share croppers and prison labor.

Congratulations. You just made number one on the Lincoln statue vandalism suspect list. :laughing0301:

Congratulations. You just made number one on the Lincoln statue vandalism suspect list. :laughing0301:

I wouldn't bother, I don't do vandalism, but I certainly don't care if his statues get all the respect they deserve. I would deport the vermin who did this, though, even though they're morons and don't do history n stuff, since they were in fact commie faggot vermin. I didn't say he did any 'colonizing' either, unless it was his faggot sleeping buddy doing his colon.

Do you just string words together that you think sound scary in pursuit of trying to make a point?

I don't think "whitewash" means what you think it means, because you said that progressives were trying to whitewash history, then you start talking about bad parts of our history that you say the very same progressives are using against others.

Here is the definition of whitewash for you....................

whitewash

1 of 2

verb

white·wash ˈ(h)wīt-ˌwȯsh
-ˌwäsh

whitewashed; whitewashing; whitewashes
transitive verb
1: to whiten with whitewash
a freshly whitewashed wall
a row of whitewashed cottages
"Does a boy get a chance to whitewash a fence every day?" Mark Twain

2 a: to gloss over or cover up (something, such as a record of criminal behavior)
refused to whitewash the scandal
In the years following the Nuremberg trials, there was an increasingly concerted effort to whitewash the record of the Wehrmacht, the armed forces of the Third Reich. Rob Zacny

b: to exonerate (someone) by means of a perfunctory investigation or through biased presentation of data
… seemed to be trying to tell the full story without trying to whitewash the dictator or conceal his atrocities. Ronald Hingley

3 informal : to hold (an opponent) scoreless in a game or contest
He stopped 38 shots to shut out the Oilers on Feb. 9; 39 in blanking the Rangers on Nov. 12; and 45 in whitewashing the Avalanche on Oct. 30. Austin Murphy

4: to alter (something) in a way that favors, features, or caters to white people: such as

a: to portray (the past) in a way that increases the prominence, relevance, or impact of white people and minimizes or misrepresents that of nonwhite people
… touches obliquely on Jones' assertion that the mayor and other white city leaders want to "whitewash" the telling of our nation's civil rights struggles. Jeff Gauger

b : to alter (an original story) by casting a white performer in a role based on a nonwhite person or fictional character
It was important to Jenny Han, author of the YA books To All the Boys I've Loved Before, that the film adaption would keep one key detail: that the lead character, Lara Jean, was Asian-American. In a new essay …, Han revealed that nearly every production company interested in adapting her best-selling book into a movie asked to whitewash it. Hunter Harris
The Hollywood screenwriter Max Landis has denied defending the casting of Scarlett Johansson in a "whitewashed" remake of the classic Japanese anime Ghost in the Shell. Ben Child

whitewasher noun

whitewashing noun

a wall that requires whitewashing

There shall be no whitewashing of Lizzie Eustace. She was abominable. Anthony Trollope

Including his Game 2 whitewashing of the A's, he'd allowed just three earned runs in his last 92 2/3 innings … Peter Gammons
In so many parts of the world, culture rooted in black communities has at one point or another faced attempts at whitewashing: Just look at all the buttoned-up white jazz ensembles that emerged across the United States in the early 20th century. Sebastian Modak

If they were "whitewashing" as you say they are, then they wouldn't be bringing up bad things from the past.
The intent of the use of the word whitewash was the Left's attempt to whitewash the atrocities that some Native Americans committed against settlers.

Last edited:
A statue of young Abraham Lincoln has been splashed with red paint with the words 'COLONIZER' and 'LAND BACK' written below it in Chicago.

The statue, which has stood in the Edgewater neighborhood since it was donated to Senn Park in 1997, also had the words 'Dakota 38' written on it.

Dakota 38 refers to Lincoln's ordered execution of 38 Sioux, who were publicly hanged for participating in the Sioux Uprising in the US-Dakota War of 1862 in Minnesota.

This was the second time a Lincoln statue had been vandalized in Chicago recently. A statue of the former president was also defaced with a similar message in Lincoln Park in October.

Anonymous vandals similarly spray painted a statue of Lincoln in Chicago's Lincoln Park in early October, writing the words 'Dethrone the colonizers,' Land back!' and 'Avenge the Dakota 38.'

Comment:
The term "colonizer" is a Progressive Hate word.
I doubt that the people who did this are planning to give "back" their homes to Native Americans.
It was probably Antifa or BLM types of far left extremists.
This is another a hate crime that the controversial far left AG Garland will not investigate.

View attachment 731454

Statues are scary!!!

Forum List

Back