Abraham Lincoln statue vandalized

Yes. there are, probably several in fact. Find an adult to ask for them to google for you. Meanwhile, a public service message from Thomas Jefferson, Mister Libertarian :

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.-Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

This would include most Democrats.
Thanks for the random link.

The adults I know didn't make your claim.

Now do you have a link that supports your contention?

I know the meaning of the word, and it fits you to a tee.

You're an antagonist ripped straight from the page of "1984", and you know it.
So you have no proof either.

Looks like a poked an echo chamber and the sheep are flailing.

So you support people making a contention with no proof.

Trump was caught groping his daughter again.
You are admitting you never watched a BLM group of animals taking down a statute or busting up a NYC street.
I know your head will explode if anyone here actually provided a Link and you would spend the rest of your life stating the Link is MAGAs doing the damage.

You are admitting you never watched a BLM group of animals taking down a statute or busting up a NYC street.
I know your head will explode if anyone here actually provided a Link and you would spend the rest of your life stating the Link is MAGAs doing the damage.
So you admit Trump groped his daughter again.

Got it.

How come you don't care?

Forum List

Back