🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Absolutely DISGUSTING: CNN Distorts Victim's Mother's Statement To Attack Trump

The people you idiotically refer to as "white supremacists" are effectively fighting a committed terrorist organization.

Why do you think it is idiotic to refer to those guys carrying Nazi swastika flags as "white supremacists"?
Because Nazi Germany wasn't a white supremacist country?

Because "white supremacist" is a very specific allegation?

I'm glad you made those statements questions. Because it gives me a chance to answer you.

1. Yes it was.

2. Yes it is.
1.You fail history

2. That hurts your argument.

Antifa is scum.

Everyone who supports that organization should hanged.

The people you idiotically refer to as "white supremacists" are effectively fighting a committed terrorist organization.
Sounds like your inbred bitchass would be the type to drive a car in a terrorist attack
Inbreds join Antifa, not the dissident opposition.

I would do whatever I could to put members of Antifa 6 feet under.
Nazi sympathizer here.
"Nazis" are nothing but larpers, dumbass.

Antifa is a huge terrorist organization that effectively destroyed democracy in several European countries.
You're so jaded and biased I almost feel sorry for you..
Did you attend the C- vile riot?
Which brown shirt were you?
He could never afford to go there. He's surviving on SSI checks he gets for the crippling disabilities he suffers under from being a product of incest.

Just when you thought the Extreme Leftist Propaganda Wing of the DNC can NOT sink any lower, CNN intentionally twists / distorts a Charlottesville victim's Mother's statement to attack Trump...

CNN is a piece of shit that has sold it's soul and journalistic integrity at the DNC 'Alter' of 'Trump Hate'...

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

'CNN twisted the Charlottesville victim’s mother’s statement thanking President Donald Trump for his sympathy to make it seem that she would not want his condolences.

Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, released a statement on Monday thanking President Trump for kind words condemning violence and giving his condolences to the victims of the Charlottesville incident over the weekend. Heather Heyer passed away after a man drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters to the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past Saturday.

Bro said in a statement, “Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences, also, to their grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

'Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred"
pic.twitter.com/E46OnwE5fW'
- NBC News (@NBCNEWS) August 14, 2017

Meanwhile, CNN alleged that Susan Bro was no fan of President Trump and would not want his condolences, citing one of Bro’s friends."

CNN completely, intentionally misled / misrepresented the REAL story - they LIED. They reported FAKE NEWS!

...and I thought MSNBC citing a Neo-Nazi web site as a legitimate news source to attack Trump was pathetic.... CNN takes the prize!
Breitbart lied to you. Trump lied to you. You seem to want to take it up the ass for everybody.

Why do you think it is idiotic to refer to those guys carrying Nazi swastika flags as "white supremacists"?

I'm glad you made those statements questions. Because it gives me a chance to answer you.

1. Yes it was.

2. Yes it is.
1.You fail history

Then teach me, oh wise one!

How was Nazi Germany not a white supremacist country?

And, more importantly, since the neo-Nazis that were in Charlottesville are not "Nazi Germans", how are the neo-Nazis not white supremacists?

Sounds like your inbred bitchass would be the type to drive a car in a terrorist attack

Nazi sympathizer here.

Antifa is a huge terrorist organization that effectively destroyed democracy in several European countries.
He could never afford to go there. He's surviving on SSI checks he gets for the crippling disabilities he suffers under from being a product of incest.
I didn't know. Thanks for the info. :)

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed.

Talk is cheap. You need to act. When do you plan on kicking the fascists and racists out of your beloved Republican party? Yes, it's half the party, but if you're anti-fascist and anti-racist, you'll take the hit.

But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.

We get it. Progressives are anti-fascist, thus all fascists hate progressives. There's a quick way to identify a fanatical fascist. If someone displays knee-jerk hatred of anti-fascist progressives, you know you're looking at fascist.

The article referenced by the OP lied. And you loved that lie. You always do. After all, your fascist utopia can't come about without the lies.

Let me work on kicking the fascists and racists out of my Democrat Party first.
If you succeed, you won't have enough voters to win a single state. The Democrat Party is replete with racists, most of which are black race pimps!

What's more disgusting is the white supremacists celebrating her murder

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed. But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.
How did the media twist facts "to elicit a response"?

Share some examples.
The Greece elections.

Until Antifa murdered members of Golden Dawn and scared the voters away from voting for the party, Golden Dawn was kicking the shit out of Syriza(the governing party right now)

Antifa couldn't beat Golden Dawn because Golden Dawn actually visibly cared about the Greek people(unlike the disgusting left wing traitors), so they went to Golden Dawn HQ and murdered several members of the leadership.

Nazi sympathizer here.

So much projection from the Antifa inbred....

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed.

Talk is cheap. You need to act. When do you plan on kicking the fascists and racists out of your beloved Republican party? Yes, it's half the party, but if you're anti-fascist and anti-racist, you'll take the hit.

But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.

We get it. Progressives are anti-fascist, thus all fascists hate progressives. There's a quick way to identify a fanatical fascist. If someone displays knee-jerk hatred of anti-fascist progressives, you know you're looking at fascist.

The article referenced by the OP lied. And you loved that lie. You always do. After all, your fascist utopia can't come about without the lies.

Let me work on kicking the fascists and racists out of my Democrat Party first.
If you succeed, you won't have enough voters to win a single state. The Democrat Party is replete with racists, most of which are black race pimps!
Fascinating.

The things you learn on this forum:
Nazi Germany wasn't a white supremacist country.
Stalin had his countrymen's best interests in mind and Mussolini was really a liberal.

Nazi sympathizer here.

So much projection from the Antifa inbred....
Daaamn you sound so stung! I'm almost sorry. I hit too close to home, huh? :itsok:

and war is peace and up is down and slavery is freedom and.....in the case of Alt-Righties here....Ignorance is rampant.

1. Yes it was.

2. Yes it is.
1.You fail history

And, more importantly, since the neo-Nazis that were in Charlottesville are not "Nazi Germans", how are the neo-Nazis not white supremacists?
How was Germany a white supremacist country? It was a German nationalist country(a country that was not only over 95% white at the time, but genuinely over 95% German white). Just because you fear proud white people doesn't mean that they are white supremacists.
Was Haiti a black supremacist country for denying the right of white people to buy property?

How are the Neo-Nazis white supremacists if they are just white American nationalists larping?

Share some examples.
The Greece elections.

Until Antifa murdered members of Golden Dawn and scared the voters away from voting for the party, Golden Dawn was kicking the shit out of Syriza(the governing party right now)

Antifa couldn't beat Golden Dawn because Golden Dawn actually visibly cared about the Greek people(unlike the disgusting left wing traitors), so they went to Golden Dawn HQ and murdered several members of the leadership.

Golden Dawn...you mean the neo-Nazi group from Greece?

938c7e6a9ce2645ae060c5d865214cf3.jpg

Oh poor Golden Dawn!!!

And to be more specific....quotes from Richard Spencer, the leader of the protests in Charlottesville:

• "The ideal I advocate is the creation of a White Ethno-State on the North American continent."
  • "Ours, too, should be a declaration of difference and distance—"We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created unequal." In the wake of the old world, this will be our proposition."
  • "America was, until this last generation, a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity. It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us."
  • "The white race is "a race that travels forever on an upward path.""
  • "To be white is to be a creator, an explorer, a conqueror."
  • "We don’t exploit other groups, we don’t gain anything from their presence. They need us, and not the other way around."
  • "I do think we have a psychic connection, or you can say a deeper connection, with Donald Trump in a way that we simply do not have with most Republicans."
  • "Think of the concepts that are now designated “problematic” and associated with whiteness -- power, strength, beauty, agency, accomplishment. Whites do and other groups don’t."
  • "For us, it is conquer or die. This is a unique burden for the white man, that our fate is entirely in our hands."
(ptbw, If this post cause you to have an erection, I apologize.)

Share some examples.
The Greece elections.

Golden Dawn...you mean the neo-Nazi group from Greece?

938c7e6a9ce2645ae060c5d865214cf3.jpg

Oh poor Golden Dawn!!!
No, I mean the civil rights group that stood up for the rights of indigenous Greeks and fed the poor and the hungry.

The racists in Syriza are on their way out.

Poor anti-white racists don't have much time left in Europe....

1. Yes it was.

2. Yes it is.
1.You fail history

How was Germany a white supremacist country? It was a German nationalist country(a country that was not only over 95% white at the time, but genuinely over 95% German white). Just because you fear proud white people doesn't mean that they are white supremacists.
Was Haiti a black supremacist country for denying the right of white people to buy property?

How are the Neo-Nazis white supremacists if they are just white American nationalists larping?

Geez! You sure know a lot about Nazi and neo-Nazi.

Sounds like it is something that you favor.

And to be more specific....quotes from Richard Spencer, the leader of the protests in Charlottesville:

• "The ideal I advocate is the creation of a White Ethno-State on the North American continent."
  • "Ours, too, should be a declaration of difference and distance—"We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created unequal." In the wake of the old world, this will be our proposition."
  • "America was, until this last generation, a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity. It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us."
  • "The white race is "a race that travels forever on an upward path.""
  • "To be white is to be a creator, an explorer, a conqueror."
  • "We don’t exploit other groups, we don’t gain anything from their presence. They need us, and not the other way around."
  • "I do think we have a psychic connection, or you can say a deeper connection, with Donald Trump in a way that we simply do not have with most Republicans."
  • "Think of the concepts that are now designated “problematic” and associated with whiteness -- power, strength, beauty, agency, accomplishment. Whites do and other groups don’t."
  • "For us, it is conquer or die. This is a unique burden for the white man, that our fate is entirely in our hands."
(ptbw, If this post cause you to have an erection, I apologize.)
Nothing "supremacist" in that entire speech...

Time to put down the dog whistle, retard.

Everyone knows you are afraid of white people who don't have white guilt.

Forum List

Back