🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Absolutely DISGUSTING: CNN Distorts Victim's Mother's Statement To Attack Trump

I will always stand for those asserting their rights as a indigenous people.

Big fan of American Indian Movement?
American Indians barely exist today.

If they were a much larger group that was less diluted and capable of defending the borders of this nation, then I would gladly stand with them over Antifa trash.

But because they are a smaller group, you no longer stand with them as indigenous people asserting their rights? That's a little weird.
They are doomed to extinction regardless of what anyone does(just like the Australian Aborigines).

That is what happens when a people loses control of their own country, is forced to integrate with foreigners in large numbers, and loses their ethnic and racial pride.

You need to learn what "supremacist" means and learn to stop drooling every time some idiot in the media claims to have seen "white supremists".

Maybe you're on to something. People who worship Nazis and Confederates, groups most notable for getting their asses kicked by loyal Americans, would qualify as "ultimate betas" as opposed to "supremacists". Supreme people don't worship failures.

What would you prefer, "White betas", "white wusses", or "white cucks"?

If they were a much larger group that was less diluted and capable of defending the borders of this nation, then I would gladly stand with them over Antifa trash.

But because they are a smaller group, you no longer stand with them as indigenous people asserting their rights? That's a little weird.
They are doomed to extinction regardless of what anyone does(just like the Australian Aborigines).

That is what happens when a people loses control of their own country, is forced to integrate with foreigners in large numbers, and loses their ethnic and racial pride.

Therefore, you abandon them when there is no hope.

What indigenous group is large enough for you to care about?

You need to learn what "supremacist" means and learn to stop drooling every time some idiot in the media claims to have seen "white supremists".

Maybe you're on to something. People who worship Nazis and Confederates, groups most notable for getting their asses kicked by loyal Americans, would qualify as "ultimate betas" as opposed to "supremacists". Supreme people don't worship failures.
Why is the North so jealous of the South?

Well, they keep admitting that the con-federate flag represents their heritage....their heritage of a four year old LOSING war that they started to keep the right to enslave their fellow man.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's pretty good.......

Therefore, you abandon them when there is no hope.

What indigenous group is large enough for you to care about?
If there is no hope, then why the hell would I waste time trying to help them when Europeans are becoming the new Native Americans RIGHT NOW?

Why are you against Europeans claiming indigenous rights in Europe?

Shrimp and grits.

If there is no hope, then why the hell would I waste time trying to help them when Europeans are becoming the new Native Americans RIGHT NOW?

Because: "I will always stand for those asserting their rights as a indigenous people."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's pretty good.......
The North wishes it could create an entire nation and culture out of nothing but swampland.

All this nonsense with removing Confederate symbols is really about the North wanting to abolish its inferiority complex by destroying southern history.

Because: "I will always stand for those asserting their rights as a indigenous people."
So what will I do when they finally fade away anyway? Why should I not support Europeans?

Every old Native American man that used to come to your elementary school and educate you about how they supposedly lived is dead now.

Well, they keep admitting that the con-federate flag represents their heritage....their heritage of a four year old LOSING war that they started to keep the right to enslave their fellow man.
Too bad white northerners don't have a heritage that they can claim like that....

IMG_0007.JPG
No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed.

Talk is cheap. You need to act. When do you plan on kicking the fascists and racists out of your beloved Republican party? Yes, it's half the party, but if you're anti-fascist and anti-racist, you'll take the hit.

But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.

We get it. Progressives are anti-fascist, thus all fascists hate progressives. There's a quick way to identify a fanatical fascist. If someone displays knee-jerk hatred of anti-fascist progressives, you know you're looking at fascist.

The article referenced by the OP lied. And you loved that lie. You always do. After all, your fascist utopia can't come about without the lies.

Let me work on kicking the fascists and racists out of my Democrat Party first.
If you succeed, you won't have enough voters to win a single state. The Democrat Party is replete with racists, most of which are black race pimps!

Too bad white northerners don't have a heritage that they can claim like that....

We do.

UNST0001.GIF

Forum List

Back