🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Absolutely DISGUSTING: CNN Distorts Victim's Mother's Statement To Attack Trump

You need to learn what "supremacist" means and learn to stop drooling every time some idiot in the media claims to have seen "white supremists".

Maybe you're on to something. People who worship Nazis and Confederates, groups most notable for getting their asses kicked by loyal Americans, would qualify as "ultimate betas" as opposed to "supremacists". Supreme people don't worship failures.

What would you prefer, "White betas", "white wusses", or "white cucks"?
Well, they keep admitting that the con-federate flag represents their heritage....their heritage of a four year old LOSING war that they started to keep the right to enslave their fellow man.
Too bad white northerners don't have a heritage that they can claim like that....

We do.

UNST0001.GIF
The Confederacy had the same flag, moron.

You idiots are crying about a BATTLE FLAG because the North wasn't intelligent enough to make one.

So what will I do when they finally fade away anyway? Why should I not support Europeans?

Because they are not indigenous here. They are but one piece of the puzzle.
I am talking about Europeans IN EUROPE.

What is happening to indigenous Europeans is even worse than what ultimately killed off Native Americans.

Indigenous Europeans are already nearly gone.

"Most of Europe's indigenous peoples, or ethnic groups known to have the earliest known historical connection to a particular region, have gone extinct or been absorbed by the dominant cultures. Those that survive are largely confined to remote areas."

You need to learn what "supremacist" means and learn to stop drooling every time some idiot in the media claims to have seen "white supremists".

Maybe you're on to something. People who worship Nazis and Confederates, groups most notable for getting their asses kicked by loyal Americans, would qualify as "ultimate betas" as opposed to "supremacists". Supreme people don't worship failures.

Well, they keep admitting that the con-federate flag represents their heritage....their heritage of a four year old LOSING war that they started to keep the right to enslave their fellow man.
Too bad white northerners don't have a heritage that they can claim like that....

We do.

UNST0001.GIF

Nope. They gave up on the Stars and Stripes and went with the Stars and Bars.

810px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861-1863%29.svg.png

So what will I do when they finally fade away anyway? Why should I not support Europeans?

What is happening to indigenous Europeans is even worse than what ultimately killed off Native Americans.
....and it will happen here if we keep letting illegal aliens flood across our borders and hide in sanctuaries all around the country.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

We do.

UNST0001.GIF

Notice how there are 13 stars....

It is a redesign of the same flag.

We do.

UNST0001.GIF

A redesign makes it a different flag.

That's the definition of "redesign".

"Most of Europe's indigenous peoples, or ethnic groups known to have the earliest known historical connection to a particular region, have gone extinct or been absorbed by the dominant cultures. Those that survive are largely confined to remote areas."
ALL white people are indigenous to Europe.

It is blatantly dishonest to declare that Native Americans are indigenous to America and that somehow "indigenous Europeans are almost extinct" when white people have been in Europe longer than that.

We do.

UNST0001.GIF

Except it isn't.

A different flag would have completely different imagery.

Even today's American flag has the "stars and bars".

It is blatantly dishonest to declare that Native Americans are indigenous to America and that somehow "indigenous Europeans are almost extinct" when white people have been in Europe longer than that.

Then why do you need to protect them?

Just when you thought the Extreme Leftist Propaganda Wing of the DNC can NOT sink any lower, CNN intentionally twists / distorts a Charlottesville victim's Mother's statement to attack Trump...

CNN is a piece of shit that has sold it's soul and journalistic integrity at the DNC 'Alter' of 'Trump Hate'...

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

'CNN twisted the Charlottesville victim’s mother’s statement thanking President Donald Trump for his sympathy to make it seem that she would not want his condolences.

Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, released a statement on Monday thanking President Trump for kind words condemning violence and giving his condolences to the victims of the Charlottesville incident over the weekend. Heather Heyer passed away after a man drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters to the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past Saturday.

Bro said in a statement, “Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences, also, to their grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

'Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred"
pic.twitter.com/E46OnwE5fW'
- NBC News (@NBCNEWS) August 14, 2017

Meanwhile, CNN alleged that Susan Bro was no fan of President Trump and would not want his condolences, citing one of Bro’s friends."

CNN completely, intentionally misled / misrepresented the REAL story - they LIED. They reported FAKE NEWS!

...and I thought MSNBC citing a Neo-Nazi web site as a legitimate news source to attack Trump was pathetic.... CNN takes the prize!

no, trumpbot. I heard the girl's mother speak. she said she's going to take up her daughter's fight and condemn bigoted loons....

and the disgusting defense of white supremacist scum by Donald.

now here's a cookie...

worst-ever-chocolate-chip-cookies-Sugar-Spun-Run-1-of-1.jpg

Except it isn't.

A different flag would have completely different imagery.

Even today's American flag has the "stars and bars".

We have Stars and Stripes. You guys had the Stars and Bars.

Do you consider the Italian and Hungarian flag to be the same?

Because they are under attack on every level.

Because I am of European descent and I am directly affected when Europe burns.

More Democrat Fake News. Go figure?

Did you read the Breitbart article and find the minor error?

Democrats are inciting a 'Race War.' They desperately want it to happen. They've been planning it for years. You can bet Soros-funded groups were involved with this recent violence. Their job is to incite violence. This stuff doesn't 'just happen.' It was well-planned. I pray the Democrats don't get their Race War, but it does look like it's gonna happen. It's very sad.

Because they are under attack on every level.

Because I am of European descent and I am directly affected when Europe burns.

Are the Europeans being rounded up and being marched to reservations?

What's more disgusting is the white supremacists celebrating her murder
No one is celebrating her murder except douche bags like you.
^ forgiven because your brain is a pool if inbred DNA strands in the throes of a mass die-off
I'll bet you think that's clever.

We all know that you and the rest of your vile friends were jumping for joy when you heard about the woman who got killed.

Notice that your avatar glorifies using violence against people you disagree with.

Yep, you're the scum of the earth.

Forum List

Back